1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's odd. I emailed AlterEgo here in the US a couple days ago but haven't heard back yet. So maybe they're not sure what's up either.

I heard from them and they don’t know if or when Sideshow will offer them to stores.

Woohoo, one of those 10% off coupons popped up while I was on Sideshow, so I was able to order this for $275 shipped. Now I just have to wait (sigh) until the end of the year before it finally arrives.

Woohoo, one of those 10% off coupons popped up while I was on Sideshow, so I was able to order this for $275 shipped. Now I just have to wait (sigh) until the end of the year before it finally arrives.

Did you just stay on the page for a while and you got a pop-up? or do something special?

I was on the checkout page and about to close the window when it popped up. Because I guess they could tell I needed that extra little nudge to buy. Lol

Ha, thanks for the tip, just did that on the Mk L and it popped up..... BUT, I clicked on it and nothing happened.... no discount, no code, no nothing so frustrating.

A real shame that if HT were to make an EG Thor, it wouldn't even come close to looking this good!

58410919_325391794811270_6369901456396807695_n.jpg

Wow. This might be one of the best rooted jobs I’ve seen. I’ve never been a fan of rooted hair but I’d buy this all day

Daaaamn what a great pic/pose. Makes me want to buy the bad tomato axe but holding onto the slightest hope HT releases EG Thor with the right size axe. Who am I kidding tho, they already have the mold for the small one so will likely release it again. Hope I’m wrong

Daaaamn what a great pic/pose. Makes me want to buy the bad tomato axe but holding onto the slightest hope HT releases EG Thor with the right size axe. Who am I kidding tho, they already have the mold for the small one so will likely release it again. Hope I’m wrong

Pretty sure they will correct the mold since they stated the reason why IW Stormbreaker was wrong is because they were using preproduction art.

That right there is what finally convinced me to order this. You were just making it look way too damn cool. :D

Thanks all. Yeah. Hopefully they will release the reissue/new thor with correct strombreaker. it would be a great selling point for those who missed out.

I do not think they will fix the size issue. It is a reissue and not a new or updated figure. They will just make more of the same figure. Saves costs. They only fix production errors in batches.

They may however save the new mold (if any) for fat thor. I do hope they fix the size eventually... for whichever figure holds the new and proper sized axe be deemed worthy!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back