1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! Full Metal does amazing work. I have their Hannibal Lecter dolly and the detail is phenomenal.

In the case of their Stormbreaker, wouldn't that be a pretty heavy piece for Thor's arm to hold over time?

So they ended up making it hollow the entire thing is made out of sheets of metal and not solid metal...originally I had ordered the stormbreaker in the movie but we couldn't figure out how to bend the wood...so I said let's do this instead turned out so awesome received_2378707349075508.jpg

Is it just me or is the likeness not all the way there on this one? I've debated about buying him when he first released and then on the second market many times but I'm just not seeing as much Chris H. as I would like to for the price.

Different in person maybe?

Then just pass on it. $300+ is a lot of koney for something you're pretty "meh" on.

So they ended up making it hollow the entire thing is made out of sheets of metal and not solid metal...originally I had ordered the stormbreaker in the movie but we couldn't figure out how to bend the wood...so I said let's do this instead turned out so awesome View attachment 459207

Man, I would love one of these.... just can't afford the several hundred dollar price tag unfortunately.

So they ended up making it hollow the entire thing is made out of sheets of metal and not solid metal...originally I had ordered the stormbreaker in the movie but we couldn't figure out how to bend the wood...so I said let's do this instead turned out so awesome View attachment 459207

DAYYYMMM, that is friggin awesome! The first time I saw the picture in TRTIW book I was in awe and have always wanted the “real” version.

Are you going to make a cast and possibly sell a few of them?

Anyone have any links to a review on the ToysBox Thor UV Stand? Curious what the quality of their stands is.

https://www.toyswonderlandhk00852.com/product-page/thor-uv-light-display-stand

I wish I could answer your question but if you’re actually thinking of buying this then you must know how incredible he looks under UV. I have 2 UV mini-spotlights on mine and he looks WAY better than turning the chest lights on. Good, luck and let us know if you get one.

I have the toysbox neon tech iron man stand and I must say it was a great buy. The quality is really good with their detail and setup was simple. It's so good I am considering ordering the Thor and black panther stands as well. I got mine off of eBay for $80 and was well worth it. Hope this helps

Looking at pictures, it seems that you have to use an electric outlet to power these stands? Or is there a usb option I am just missing. Thanks!

IMG_20190629_215005.jpg
My current setup has regular LEDs and uv LEDs running through my detolf. UV light is definitely the way to go with this Thor. Sorry for the quality of the pic, not the best phone

Yeah, I paid a pretty penny for mine since I was too impatient for the rerelease and then after that...I wished I had Gladiator Thor instead...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not sure how anyone could prefer gladiator thor over the sheer look and presence of this bad boy. But we all have different tastes lol. Glad thor just looks weak to me. The dated oversized arms and the narrow head for the helmet fit dont help.

I wasn't going to get the rocket and Groot 2 pack initially, but sideshow had their spooktacular sale so got them for 300 shipped. It was too good to pass up. All three of them in the detolf is one of my favorite shelves.

I wasn't going to get the rocket and Groot 2 pack initially, but sideshow had their spooktacular sale so got them for 300 shipped. It was too good to pass up. All three of them in the detolf is one of my favorite shelves.

Same here. Rocket & Groot, expensive IW Thor accessories but look so damn good together. The Wakanda/ Bi-Frost entrance scene is one of the most epic ever in the MCU.

Yea their entrance into Wakanda was my favorite scene in the film and being a huge Guardians fan I just had to get all 3 of them. Just too memorable and bad ass for me to pass up. Every time I look at them its all I think about lol

Same here. Rocket & Groot, expensive IW Thor accessories but look so damn good together. The Wakanda/ Bi-Frost entrance scene is one of the most epic ever in the MCU.

I'm kind of the opposite- I had the Rocket/Groot 2-pack from the first GotG, and IW Thor is an accessory to that duo. I loved the trio in IW, and the pod conversation between Rocket and Thor is one of the few moments I love from IW (the Wakanda entrance is cool, but less my cup of tea). The whole display isn't movie accurate, but I love the original Groot figure too much to replace it with a younger version.

Back