1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in the photos on the hot toys facebook page they show the gauntlet with only 1 stone lit, I'm guessing they are just covering the inside of the gauntlet so the rest dont light up? I dont think that was mentioned in the sideshow review.

Photoshop perhaps.....

Thats what i thought too at first. Except that if you enlarge the photos that have only 1 lit stone, you can still see the unlit stones in there. So if they were going to photoshop that why not make those spots empty as they were at that time in the movie?

OK, who's going to buy a 2nd Thanos and slice open his chest so you can actually push Stormbreaker into it? If only I had unlimited funds...

View attachment 443785

Or perchance the third party company (that made the bigger stormbreaker) will come up with a stormbreaker that is contoured to Thanos' chest and can be attached.

They probably took one picture with them lit, and then one with them unlit, and then layered them together in photoshop so it only looks like one is lit.

I like this......almost perfect.

The angry sculpt make me think hes straining on the toilet thou.

b3ed5eb0187c38b738f27470fcd5346c.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thats what i thought too at first. Except that if you enlarge the photos that have only 1 lit stone, you can still see the unlit stones in there. So if they were going to photoshop that why not make those spots empty as they were at that time in the movie?

It’s faster and much easier to photoshop them unlit (darken or composite) than to photoshop them out.

The fist of the gauntlet is swappable, right? Maybe someone will create a custom one, like the Thor axe.

The more I see this figure the more I want it. Glad I passed on the first Thanos on the throne. Just don't like the not bending the arm deal, but at least they give you an arm bent at the elbow to help out that situation.

Back