1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess there's still a chance we will get the armor attachment for Thanos...right? right? If they can have Nanotech accessories for the Mark L why not have the armor for Thanos?

Actually I'm a bit surprised we didn't see the second head sculpt for Thanos at SDCC. I guess they're too busy getting other stuff ready. But would have been nice to see. They'll probably show it at the Hong Kong con later in the year.

I guess there's still a chance we will get the armor attachment for Thanos...right? right? If they can have Nanotech accessories for the Mark L why not have the armor for Thanos?

Nah, that'll be a totally new figure. Standard Hot Toys strategy. Double dip, triple dip where you can :lol

Perhaps they won't even make it.. So there's that. Ultron Prime was never made. But who knows I won't be mad though. The IW version was the only one who did the iconic snap. The A4 one will probably be different.. Perhaps a damaged Infinity Gauntlet
Nah, that'll be a totally new figure. Standard Hot Toys strategy. Double dip, triple dip where you can [emoji38]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Perhaps they won't even make it.. So there's that. Ultron Prime was never made. But who knows I won't be mad though. The IW version was the only one who did the iconic snap. The A4 one will probably be different.. Perhaps a damaged Infinity Gauntlet

Yep that is exactly why I have this guy on pre-order. To many "if's and maybes" waiting for the second. But if I were a betting man I'd put money on Thanos having armour in IW2 (AV4) as that's a very comic iconic look. But he probably won't have the Gauntlet (hence the need for armour). I like the armour, but I prefer to have the Gauntlet version, as that was what it was all about these last 10 years.

Now that reminds me. They apparantly have an extended cut of the movie with more backstory to Thanos. Need to check if there is any more info on that. Really hope they release that at some point. Maybe later or closer to when IW 2 releases and hype is at 100 again.

Like many, I was going to wait for a newer armored version. But after watching the movie, and how well this sculpt looks, I think I may prefer this look now. Plus the articulated infinity gauntlet hand. Pre-Ordered.

The display piece at SDCC had the perfect shade of Purple as well. I was worried they were going to mute it too much (HT Drax), but this one appears to deliver.

To be honest, the previous GOTG Thanos I skipped because I thought the armor didnt look great and the headsculp was a bit weak.

Honestly, for a figure I was sure I wasn't going to get when I first saw his design, I can't believe how excited I am to get him. Just waiting on some RP to come in and then comes the PO. Actually putting money aside for a future figure for the first time ever, just to make sure I'll be getting it.

Had zero plans to get this, but the prototype :drool
IMG_1814-01.jpg

It is blurred, but the promotion shots for the pre-order show an extra interchangeable angry head.

Probably similar to this: View attachment 419701

Yeah, I was hoping they'd show this sculpt at SDCC this year. I guess they'll preview it closer to the next movie to get more people to buy when hype is turned up even more. As much as I like a different sculpt which shows expression I think I'll go more with the first one. He was relatively chilled most of the movie.

I don’t if you have noted the accessories set of the mark L that was announced at SDCC. One of the price from the set was really interested me, that is the paw look like piece. This piece was shown up when iron man started the fight to Thanos . This is just my theory … maybe that piece could be used on Thanos figure?

I really hope they articulate the fingers of the glove enough to make the "snap" pose

Back