Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fix those hands!

3243db239334e1dcfbb4e38eb3334b09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Hell, I'd take a Porkins before Krennic. Dude was not that interesting of a character

That's nostalgia speaking here.

IMO, Krennic had quite a few memorable moments in RO. It might take some time before he's recognized to his true value though.

I think Krennic is also more appreciated if you read Catalyst beforehand too. One of the understated villains of the Empire.....

Just give us a figure HT and we'll be happy :impatient:

Catalyst was a good read especially before watching RO. Wasn't what I expected but gives a better understanding of Krennic's relationship with the Erso family as well as Tarkin.
I'm gonna PO Tarkin and definitly Krennic whenever he's released.

Catalyst was a good read especially before watching RO. Wasn't what I expected but gives a better understanding of Krennic's relationship with the Erso family as well as Tarkin.
I'm gonna PO Tarkin and definitly Krennic whenever he's released.

I didn't like Krennic before reading Catalyst... Now I hate him! Great book and really does a fantastic job of fleshing out the character.

What is cool about Krennic is that we get a very unique SW villain. He is motivated by trying to rise up the ranks through the contributions he makes to the Empire's arsenal. He is also very much connected to the greater SW lore since the Death Star is in pretty much 3 films (I'm including Starkiller Base) and we all know he helped develop that technology. I don't know. I thought the whole thing was great. You know they are going to make as many SW movies as they can...this one I think was done well and added a lot to the SW lore.

Back