Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it early too. But my wallet says I gotta wait. I recently achieved becoming debt free :fireworks
I'm gonna enjoy not owning anyone any money for a while.

I was going to FLEX Tarkin, but my resolve is weak. I may call Sideshow tomorrow to change that.

Last edited:
Got the early arrival notice.

PS I would kill three board members for a General Veers
a287e2ee3f729ec4241faf57f7d6d657.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Got my 2 pack early notice too. I wonder why SS is getting this before Hoth Leia? Didn't this come out in Hong Kong after Leia?

Got my 2 pack early notice too. I wonder why SS is getting this before Hoth Leia? Didn't this come out in Hong Kong after Leia?

I ordered from a HK dealer and they said that the early ones all came from Secret Base and HK wholesalers will get Vader/Tarkin around the 8th. I guess Hoth Leia won't be far off that either.

This one is more like the ANH version in that it has the matte, weathered armor. But it uses Rogue One parts like the chest box and gloves and boots maybe.

This one is more like the ANH version in that it has the matte, weathered armor. But it uses Rogue One parts like the chest box and gloves and boots maybe.

Ok, so no real need to sell my RO version to get this one then. I do like that the interrogation droid comes with the two pack, but I can always buy that from eBay

Hes coming to Sideshow already? Well as tempted as I am to rush out to get this, going to have to wait till March. There's just too much coming out right now and I already have both of the new Spider-Mans coming this month.

I'm looking the led lightsaber arm from the Vader / Tarkin set. If anyone has one for sale for a reasonable price please let me know.

I only went for the single pack: I’m happy with my Star Wars Vader, but Tarkin was a big want - so I’m looking forward to picking him up with Leia later this afternoon.

I prefer the gnarly, flat painted sculpt of the ANH helmet. This two pack cannot come fast enough.

1st post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 pack or single tarkin for my emp collect hmmmmm? also prefer the jacked up ANH vader look, happy with my RO vader but again love that ANH ver... ohhh jeeeebus h this is how it begins huh? then i will need emp vader ver to battle bespin luke..............

oh wow yeah thats.. uhhh yeah im on edge of that slippey slope here lol.:lol

Back