Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No comparison... but thank you for the comparison. :)

I'd like to pick up a loose Tarkin outfit to upgrade Piett.

Would need a new Piett sculpt then too:)

When you think about it that way Hot Toys could really milk the imperial uniform. Several officers that could be done or could just make random crew members. If done at the right price they would probably sell.

As long as you ignore The Last Jedi, it’s a good time to be alive if you’re a Star Wars fan. 🤪 Grail figure! [emoji91]
97fed2da97d8754de1b69b2813280f5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the success of this figure brings more Imperial Officers!
Veers, Piett, Motti, Black Uniform Officer, and yes for those of you out there , I hope y’all get Krenic.

This figure looks great and I really want it in my collection but for some reason it isn’t getting me excited like I thought it would... I this this Star Wars over saturation is getting to me

He's one of the relevant figures though. As of now, I think the only remaining "must buy" SW character for me in order to have a pretty sufficient representation of the core characters from each film is ESB Lando. Everything else is merely a "maybe".

I would say Emperor for RotJ as well but I'm not impressed with what they rolled out, so as of now that's a pass.

How can HT nail the likeness on this one so completely, yet seem to be giving us an ed harris looking Emperor? LOL

I am way more excited for Tarkin than the emperor. He's the true bad guy in ANH and his release is long overdue

Back