Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost **** myself when I woke up and saw this. I didn't think it would ever actually happen give that HT seeks to only focus on heroes and troopers. What a time to be alive, can't wait to see the prototype when they show it at SDCC this week.

With this and Jedi Luke on the way, the only OT characters I reeeaaaallllyyyy need at this point are Wedge, Admiral Ackbar, General Veers and Lando. Hope they're on the way as well!

I didn't just 'almost' :)

I guess HT answered our prayers! :lol Does that mean there's more chance for a Director Krennic and the rest of the Rogue One rebels?

I'm just hoping that it means the DS Trooper is that bit closer. The teases of items such as Tarkin's meeting room chair and the Emperor's throne is something I hope becomes reality especially as the DS Trooper had that nice console in the original display.

This is too much.

I NEVER thought they'd make a Tarkin. This is nuts. All bets are off now.

Good news is this release will open a lot of options for Imperial officers. If HT are smart, they can spread the development costs of this outfit on quite a few figures. Anyway, looking forward to other surprises taking advantage of this new uniform.

SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing... why is there a seam in the middle of the jacket under his collar???

It's there on his uniform?

2939838249_1_3.jpg

I have a feeling that this head sculpt will be one of Hot Toys best.

With recent Cumberbatch's sculpt on Dr. Strange figure isn't hard to presume they will nail it. Again. HT is on winning streak with likeness.

Back