Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is a magnificent figure - I continue to hunt for one for myself. He was my favourite Star Wars character as a boy - so distinguished and beautifully spoken, so charming yet quite ruthless. He did not cackle, rant or shout - fascinating.

It really is a magnificent figure - I continue to hunt for one for myself. He was my favourite Star Wars character as a boy - so distinguished and beautifully spoken, so charming yet quite ruthless. He did not cackle, rant or shout - fascinating.

That cold and calculated glare... Will never forget how it felt as a kid to see his presence on screen. Just amazing...

Yeah, I’m really glad I have this guy in my collection. Him, ESB Vader and RotJ Emperor I think would look pretty nifty on a shelf together. Essentially the main villains in each OT film.

Yeah, I’m really glad I have this guy in my collection. Him, ESB Vader and RotJ Emperor I think would look pretty nifty on a shelf together. Essentially the main villains in each OT film.

I would have to agree, thats why i have them that way 20190124_132215.jpg
The Vader is really Rotj but the idea is there!

Love the grouping but reminds me of Christmas morning back in the day - your two grandads watching the opening of gifts, one faking an interested smile, the other not even bothering.:lol

If these guys were your grandads, one would be like 'You may open when ready' while the other smirks and says ' You want this don't you...? '

Must have been a blast for poor Rey during the festive season!

Love the grouping but reminds me of Christmas morning back in the day - your two grandads watching the opening of gifts, one faking an interested smile, the other not even bothering.:lol

If these guys were your grandads, one would be like 'You may open when ready' while the other smirks and says ' You want this don't you...? '

Must have been a blast for poor Rey during the festive season!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back