Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin arrived, one of the best 1/6 sculpts, incredible resemblance to Peter Cushing:

Hot_Toys_Grand_Moff_Tarkin_13.jpg

Hot_Toys_Grand_Moff_Tarkin_15.jpg

Congrats, jkno. Really an outstanding figure.

Yeah, superb figure. I like everything about it, the sculpt, the stance you can have with it next to other figures, the Imperial suit, even the cylinders fit well in the pockets. I have no use for the chair for now, but we'll see in the future.

Just got the figure and aven't read up yet, but is there any danger to keeping him in the chair long term in terms of damage to his outfit?

The material that the suit is made out of does seem to crease pretty easily if left in a pose that causes it to.

I thought steaming the suit, but it doesn't need it yet. I first used the steamer on Iron Studio Vader's cape, and worked wonders. If I need to I will do it on Tarkin in the future. Since the boots are pleather I carefully sprayed them with a bit of silicone spray and buffed them, they are shiny now - and silicone is also helping the pleather not get damaged in time.

I thought steaming the suit, but it doesn't need it yet. I first used the steamer on Iron Studio Vader's cape, and worked wonders. If I need to I will do it on Tarkin in the future. Since the boots are pleather I carefully sprayed them with a bit of silicone spray and buffed them, they are shiny now - and silicone is also helping the pleather not get damaged in time.

Sillicone does help the pleather not get damged in time ?

I have him standing with Vader and a death star gunner. Go perfectly together

Got mine today- anyone else have this problem? (chipped paint under neck)
advice?

Attachments

• IMG_5652.jpg
    IMG_5652.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 355
Back