Hot toys godfather sculpt photo !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these aren't too pricey, I might pick up a 2nd one for a buddy who's a Godfather nut. I can probably find some friends to pitch in and give it as a b-day gift.

But me first!

Re: New Hot Toys 'Marlon Brando' first peek

marlonpic.jpg
Looks fantastic!
It also will be very interesting to watch HT VS Enterbay competition.

Thats a perfect sculpt. Hard to believe it could get better. I will be getting this.

The pic I saw didn't have a placard... so maybe its safe to post?

j/k :D Although it really doesn't have a name on it :lol

Re: Hot toys The Godfather Head reveal...

The figure looks great. I will pass though being that I've never been a big fan of the Godfather movies.

It seems that HT has obtained the Godfather license (as opposed to releasing another Marlon Brando M-Icon). This was posted in the Sideshow newsletter:

"Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to officially announce the Godfather 12-inch figure, created by the very talented team at Hot Toys. The figure perfectly captures Marlon Brando from his most famous role and will include some exciting surprises! A sneak peek of the Don's portrait is now available in our production blog at the link below! Stay tuned for more news and information!"

It seems that HT has obtained the Godfather license (as opposed to releasing another Marlon Brando M-Icon). This was posted in the Sideshow newsletter:

"Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to officially announce the Godfather 12-inch figure, created by the very talented team at Hot Toys. The figure perfectly captures Marlon Brando from his most famous role and will include some exciting surprises! A sneak peek of the Don's portrait is now available in our production blog at the link below! Stay tuned for more news and information!"

Cool, I thought it was gonna be a M-Icon 'Marlon Brando 70's version' after the Enterbay announcement, but this bodes well for a few more key charactes.

Cheers Darren.

Cool, I thought it was gonna be a M-Icon 'Marlon Brando 70's version' after the Enterbay announcement, but this bodes well for a few more key charactes.

Cheers Darren.

I'd at leas buy Vito and Michael, maybe Sonny and Tom Hagen as well.

Oh yea and Young Vito (DeNiro).

Cheers Darren.

Agreed, this is definitely good news for fans of flick!

Back