Hot Toys Figure Poses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother. Sick Fight Club line up BTW. Your a lucky man :). Yea can't wait to see ASM

Cheers bro.
I'm a slightly mental man that won't give up!
Just saw your AVP shots too.
AMAZING!
Love the facehugger and the stand off shot!
More pics please!

I have a ton of pics that I'm gonna post in the collections section when I have time to start the thread, but I'll chuck up a few sneek peeks here

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

sweet pics, I especially love that last pic with the american flag very nice!!:clap

Last edited:
Seeing all these Tyler's is making me happy! Didn't know there was much Fight Club love on this forum, I was completely obsessed with it a while back.

Seeing all these Tyler's is making me happy! Didn't know there was much Fight Club love on this forum, I was completely obsessed with it a while back.

Sorry if I'm flooding the thread with Tyler everywhere but it just has to be done!
Glad you like it dude. If you have any Fight Club figs, take a shot in their best pose and share man.
Or any other figs with cool poses for that matter! Lol

let's try to keep this thread going, there are a lot of people out there that would really love to see some more of your awesome poses

Sorry if I'm flooding the thread with Tyler everywhere but it just has to be done!
Glad you like it dude. If you have any Fight Club figs, take a shot in their best pose and share man.
Or any other figs with cool poses for that matter! Lol

The only high end figure I have at the moment is my Enterbay T-800, but I'll be getting their Batman and Joker soon enough :yess:

Back