Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The few times I ever decided to part w extra parts I didn't need at the time I have always regret it so never again for me :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Just reposting my old pix still need to pick up a 2nd set while still can for a jedi luke and maybe a x wing or dago training version. A amazing dx set this is.:lsvader

Do you have both on display? I'm someone who doesn't like to have multiple figures of the same actor/character on display ex. Two jokers, two Batmans, etc

I personally just like having one figure to focus on for that actor or character. I know many others would disagree with what I have seen on the forums but that's just me. :lol

So I'll probably sell one of the Lukes. Is there anything that differs between the two versions aside from the battle damage marks on his face and attire?

Im the same way. I have one at home and one at work.:)

Just bought this guy for $270. Had to start my SW collection somewhere!

Popculture sale? I also grabbed one as well and it is also my first Hot Toys (well technically the Iron Man Mark VII is but since it hasn't been released yet...). It's simply not possible to get it cheaper than that in Australia (brand new). Loved that mine arrived in the Hot Toys/Sideshow brown shipper too.

Just reposting my old pix still need to pick up a 2nd set while still can for a jedi luke and maybe a x wing or dago training version. A amazing dx set this is.:lsvader

This is what I want to do when the new SS Vader comes out.

Popculture sale? I also grabbed one as well and it is also my first Hot Toys (well technically the Iron Man Mark VII is but since it hasn't been released yet...). It's simply not possible to get it cheaper than that in Australia (brand new). Loved that mine arrived in the Hot Toys/Sideshow brown shipper too.

I picked up bespin luke and SS boba fett. The prices were just too damn good to refuse

Hey kind folks.... I need some advice on the gripping hands... my buddy and I went in together for the Luke and split the figures - he got the clean version and I got the BD version. But he also managed to swindle me out of both the gripping hands so all my Luke can do ATM is wave at my Vader :(

My question is are there any other HT figures that have gripping hands that I can use as a substitute; i.e Thor, or are the set of hands that came with Luke unique to the figure?

Thanks!

So if anyone was wondering the same thing that I was... the HT Thor hands don't work... I picked up a full set off of eBay and they are unfortunately slightly too big... they fit the pegs and everything, but they make him look like he has over-sized hands... back to the drawing board :(

Also the EB UU Luke hands will work as well. They are the right size and the paint detail on them is really nice. Veins subtlety painted and all.

Oh yeah, this cathode saber is awesome
y4ypuduh.jpg

e3egy5y2.jpg

That looks sick!!!:rock. I need to find one of those sabers for my luke. If I had any complaint with this figure it would be that the saber doesn't light up. How does the uu Luke saber compare to those custom Cathode ones?? If its no comparison where can I buy a custom saber like that?

there is NO comparison. the LED sabers look cheap when lit up. the Light is also only in the hilt, and gets dimmer as you go up the length of the blade. once you get 1/2 way up the blade, the light dosn't really illuminate any more of it.

the Cathode sabers are AMAZING.... for the most part. I THINK the tip has some sort of wonky end... but I'm not 100% sure.

Back