Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK ... I still need to grab a sideshow jedi luke sometime or wait to get the hot toys jedi luke in a couple years.....I hope we dont have to wait that long.....

My medicom hair update, it's coming along thanks for the idea Jedijim! :wave
DSC00747.jpg

I'll be darkening the hair soon
DSC00750.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Last edited:
damn... Vader is huge by comparison... the last photo has sort of a ventriloquist vibe going on.

Anyone else have the issue where the weather vanes lights seem to dim after a about 30 seconds of being on? Replaced batteries but still get the same issue.

Anyone else have the issue where the weather vanes lights seem to dim after a about 30 seconds of being on? Replaced batteries but still get the same issue.

I posted the same question a ways back:

Open question about the blinking red lights on the weather vane:

How does yours function?

When I turn it on, they blink alternately and bright. Then they, after about 30 seconds, start blinking simultaneously. They keep doing that and they start to blink off faster while getting dimmer. They then start going slower and a bit brighter, and that cycle continues in waves.

The answers:

Yes, from what I've gathered it seems to be common. If its on for a longer period of time (15 minutes or more), it continued til dim and almost off. Seems it runs down the batteries then charges overnight while off and starts over again etc.

People have said there is some uneven sequence but no one has listed it yet. Sounds interesting.

Hot Toys light up effects are notorious for stuff like this. I think the main problem is that they use button batteries.

Yes Ive had same issues, so I purchased a 100 pack of the batteries on ebay for $2-3 and they seem to work better, and now extras for when they die lol..
I do wish theyd last longer and be able to stay on for a bit.

I wish i had a router tool woul love to just make the light up floor and steps sometime ,need to make eventualy....

Thank's again... I wish hot toys would have included a back drop like this or the bespin window fight scene...

Back