Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a little too nit-picky but I was watching Empire last night, and I've got some discrepancies with the weather-vane. First of all, it's not the proper height and secondly the lights are the wrong color save for one of the red blinkers. And it's missing some lights as well. Any body else notice or even care?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned or even noticed that the Dagobah Luke/Vader sculpt that comes with the Ex Bespin Luke should be a prelude to what we can expect from HT when they finally do produce Vader.

You can see that they go the shape of the dome proportionately right. :lol

Maybe a little too nit-picky but I was watching Empire last night, and I've got some discrepancies with the weather-vane. First of all, it's not the proper height and secondly the lights are the wrong color save for one of the red blinkers. And it's missing some lights as well. Any body else notice or even care?
Ha, gotta say that I might notice next time I watch Empire, but definitely don't care. Environments in Star Wars are hard to come by as it is, and the fact that this one comes more-or-less free of charge in a DX package and captures the essence of that scene is fine by me. We'll never get a more accurate version and concentrating too much on what could be vs what we have in-hand takes a bit of the fun out of it, IMO. Can't wait to have it up and blinking in a display case, to be honest.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned or even noticed that the Dagobah Luke/Vader sculpt that comes with the Ex Bespin Luke should be a prelude to what we can expect from HT when they finally do produce Vader.

You can see that they go the shape of the dome proportionately right. :lol

HOOZAH :clap:yess:

Both of my Luke's belts are missing a silver stud from different locations. Anyone have any ideas on ways to replace them myself? I don't want to trouble Sideshow for replacment belts for something so trivial. I searched through the box hoping they were loose in the foam, but no luck.

My clean belt is missing one too. I sent SS an email last Monday, they sent a reply stating they'll get back to me about replacements. Hopefully I hear something by tomorrow.

love the pics guys! heres my jedi luke. used a hairpiece from a dragon figure to give the bangs a different look. if we could get a variety of hair pieces , we could create almost any empire or jedi look for luke

We are going to see a never ending stream of bashes and variants from just this sculpt. :lol
And Im looking forward to it.

The Jedi look with this sculpt is starting to grow on me. Whats the better outfit SS or Medi?

Last edited:
Here's the thread I started for custom HT Jedi Luke's.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5022196

u2ybu3a9.jpg
ymygabes.jpg
usy2yzam.jpg

There's always a fine line between great hair and looking like Donald Trump!

Back