Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people will hate the figures no matter what the final outcome is.

Yeah and those people probably don't have any intentions of buying it anyway!

I do think a lot of people are coming here just to wind up the Star Wars fans.

x_d6a47e61.jpg

Yeah and those people probably don't have any intentions of buying it anyway!

Oh, believe me there's people that buy shyyt and still hate it. Some HT fans, hate on a level i've never seen. It's one thing to be disappointed, but they hate and rather feel they are entitled to the very best regardless of the current state of things. (entitlement generation at it's finest)

I love HT and still have faith in them, more than i can say for SSC. Which is why i've always been "puzzled" by those pics.

Oh, believe me there's people that buy shyyt and still hate it. Some HT fans, hate on a level i've never seen. It's one thing to be disappointed, but they hate and rather feel they are entitled to the very best regardless of the current state of things. (entitlement generation at it's finest)

I love HT and still have faith in them, more than i can say for SSC. Which is why i've always been "puzzled" by those pics.

Am I like the only person who think Batman looks awesome? Seriously, I cannot fault many things with it.

Last edited:
Well, I've got my cash ready to go, I've potentially sold off the "clean" version and all associated parts.

Just want the BD version and I'm looking forward to displaying that with SSC Vader like the last minutes of that epic battle, until the new Vader arrives.:yess:

In case anyone failed to read between the lines, there were some very interesting things just implied by OMG.

Maybe I am reading too much into things, but he seemed to imply two things:

A. He has the figure.

B. He is very impressed with it.

But he seems to be under some kind of embargo prohibiting him from discussing it. More than likely until the release next week.

In case anyone failed to read between the lines, there were some very interesting things just implied by OMG.

Maybe I am reading too much into things, but he seemed to imply two things:

A. He has the figure.

B. He is very impressed with it.

But he seems to be under some kind of embargo prohibiting him from discussing it. More than likely until the release next week.

Most likely the case!

What about :

E. Actually there is no star wars Bespin luke,and that HT has just been winding us all up :nana:

(Personally i think ill stick with A & B )

Back