Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Hot Toys (Anime) Kaneda?

patrickstewartmakeitso.jpg

Yes please! :)

You own that, Rory??? Seriously?? Holy crap, that's about the coolest Star Wars collectable I've ever known anyone to own. :bow
Unbelievable, Rory! :thud:

That's pretty damn cool, Rory.

I don't think I have anything original from Star Wars OT except a frame from a 70mm print of the opening shot... and an original screenplay from Fox that probably isn't really original.

That's a grail piece! Not sure you should even keep it out, exposed to sun and elements.

Thanks guys, didn't think people would be so interested, here are a few other very poor quality pics it's night here abd obviously I don't have it near a bright light! They are in perfect condition. I'm actually kinda afraid to put them up on the wall.
But I thought it was pretty cool that HT decided to make a DX of this!

:monkey3

So for anyone interested (notice the typo on Boba Frett's name)..

DSC04793.jpg
DSC04795.jpg
DSC04805.jpg
DSC04808.jpg
DSC04802.jpg
DSC04797.jpg

I'm sure you can get those framed with archival-type glass, mattes, etc. if you wanted to display those.

Yeah, I have been meaning to do it. At the moment they are in Ikea frames. I know, disgraceful. They are only yellow in those pics because of the tungston light here. They are pretty much crispy white and mint. I need to look up about UV protection for them so I can display them properly... I had them in storage for ages, just thought my fellow Star wars freaks would be interested in seeing them. Sorry to hijack the thread.

I just talked to Jaclyn from Sideshow. She said they accept paypal for certain in stock items, but not for pre-orders or flexpay. Perhaps you could pre-order it now with a credit or debit card and when it comes in stock, they can accept a paypal payment.

I might try to see if they can do that. I've always pre-ordered from CSC, because you can use paypal to pre-order there. They charge you up front, but that is actually nice, because I know my pre-orders are all paid for, and won't result in any surprises.

But I wish SSC would tape paypal full stop, since I'd like the exclusives and reward points.

Whoa, I just barely heard about this pre-order an hour ago via a Sideshow email. So glad I didn't miss the exclusive! Did I read the description correctly? He doesn't include a backpack for toting Yoda, right? No matter, because he comes with a bunch of other cool stuff. I can't wait until next year (he's my favorite incarnation of Luke)!
:lsvader

Everyone will know who Kaneda is once the live-action film is made. But he might be a white guy from Tron if they have their way. :lol

Oh, gawd...:mad:

Anime is dead.

tumblr_lleikpu8hq1qz6f4bo1_500.jpg

"Your mother!"

I'm guessing the live-acton AKIRA will come and go just like Tron: Legacy did. Still haven't seen that movie and it doesn't seem like it had any significant cultural impact.

Tron:L underrated.

I enjoyed it. :dunno

Me too.

Nothing wrong with that. I enjoyed "Cowboys and Aliens" but I honestly couldn't tell you what either Daniel Craig or Harrison Ford's characters' names were in that movie. The new Tron seemed to have about the same impact. I look forward to catching it some day, I'm just not in any rush.

Jake Lonergan and Dollarhyde something, stupid Medicom figures and me seeing the trailer too much. I've never seen the movie.

It's mostly eye candy. Mostly.

LOLznewtLOLz.

A Hot Toys (Anime) Kaneda?

patrickstewartmakeitso.jpg

Yes please. For the record Wor-Gar, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, The Big-O, Saurai Champloo, and Gurren Lagann say hi. :wave

Back