Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditto! Damn that's a lot of loot and that weather vane is huge! :rock

9013991_press02-001.jpg

Well, I'm in CA so I get hit with tax on $300... not sure the extra SS hike PLUS tax is worth the Vader head.

Someone said there's free shipping on HT products from SS. Can anyone confirm this? That could help as it would knocks off $12-$15 from my higher total at least.

Ditto! Damn that's a lot of loot and that weather vane is huge! :rock

9013991_press02-001.jpg

Only gonna make some complain that "it wont fit in my detolf, Wah whah whaaa"

I'm liking this, not enough to drop a NRD just yet, and i'm still trying to wrao my head around this being a Q2 release with all of the apparent figures delayed from 4th quarter this year.

Of course Hot Toys doesn't care to actually give any Solid, real information about the delays

Well, I'm in CA so I get hit with tax on $300... not sure the extra SS hike PLUS tax is worth the Vader head.

Someone said there's free shipping on HT products from SS. Can anyone confirm this? That could help as it would knocks off $12-$15 from my higher total at least.

The Reg has free shipping, not the EX. They are both priced $299.

I'd bet there's no muscle body under the clothes. Not pulling the trigger on the whole package. Just want the BD.

Ahhh, I forgot about that. That would definitely sweeten the deal.

Looks like they don't offer free shipping on the EX, though.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/listing...espin&pricemin=&pricecap=&startDate=&endDate=

The Reg has free shipping, not the EX. They are both priced $299.

Thank you for clarifying.

Well, if this is an SS exclusive, then I guess I'm out. Figure 10% mark up for the EX, plus $30 TAX plus shipping... this figure just priced itself out for me. That head is a minimum $60 extra for us Cali boys.

Sucks to live in California for things like this. SS should cut us a break on shipping at least out here.

Was looking through the product specs and saw that he only comes with 1 tank top. That both outfits would have a tank. Kinda weird.

Comes with two of EVERYTHING

The Star Wars : Luke Skywalker (Bespin Outfit) DX series Sixth Scale features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
One (1) newly developed, hand painted head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)
One (1) newly developed, hand painted battle damaged head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)
Movie-accurate facial expressions with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
Approximately 30 cm tall
Two (2) TrueType bodies with over 30 points of articulation
Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair for gripping unlit lightsaber
One (1) pair of fists
Three (3) pieces of relaxed palms
One (1) magnetic severed right palm stump
One (1) right palm for holding blaster pistol
One (1) left palm for force push
Two (2) full costumes including:
One (1) khaki jacket
One (1) tank-top undershirt
One (1) pair of khaki pants
One (1) leather-like brown belt with blaster pistol holster and pouches
One (1) pair of fabric camel-colored boots
One (1) battle damaged khaki jacket
One (1) tank-top undershirt
One (1) pair of battle damaged khaki pants
One (1) leather-like brown belt with blaster pistol holster and pouches
One (1) pair of fabric camel-colored boots
Two (2) blaster pistols
One (1) unlit lightsaber
One (1) unlit lightsaber handle
One (1) interchangeable severed right forearm stump
One (1) auto-tourniquet
One (1) light-up Weathervane stand which can be mounted onto the wall or ceiling and allows 90 degree movement
One (1) figure base and one (1) figure stage with Luke Skywalker nameplate and the movie logo

Was looking through the product specs and saw that he only comes with 1 tank top. That both outfits would have a tank. Kinda weird.

# Two (2) full costumes including:
# One (1) khaki jacket
# One (1) tank-top undershirt
# One (1) pair of khaki pants
# One (1) leather-like brown belt with blaster pistol holster and pouches
# One (1) pair of fabric camel-colored boots
# One (1) battle damaged khaki jacket
# One (1) tank-top undershirt
# One (1) pair of battle damaged khaki pants
# One (1) leather-like brown belt with blaster pistol holster and pouches
# One (1) pair of fabric camel-colored boots

Thank you for clarifying.

Well, if this is an SS exclusive, then I guess I'm out. Figure 10% mark up for the EX, plus $30 TAX plus shipping... this figure just priced itself out for me. That head is a minimum $60 extra for us Cali boys.

Sucks to live in California for things like this. SS should cut us a break on shipping at least out here.

I've got $60 in Reward Points, so it evens out, but missing out on 300 Reward Points for this purchase also stings.

Back