Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
434F7BAA-CC98-47AE-A716-9F1E170E7CBA.jpg

I've got my severed hand dangling a couple feet below the weather vane on a very thin string; trying to give it a "falling away" from Luke look.

The hot Toys New Hope Han Solo and Force Awakens Solo and Jyn Erso came with extra buttons for the belts. Also the First Avenger Captain America and the Civil war came with a small baggy that was hidden under the bag of hand joints.

Did you know that if you want the saber hilt to stay on the hook on the belt, you can just put in a wire parallel to the hook and it’ll stay on perfectly
b701c5e276cb22b75cc902be5725610a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know that if you want the saber hilt to stay on the hook on the belt, you can just put in a wire parallel to the hook and it’ll stay on perfectly
b701c5e276cb22b75cc902be5725610a.jpg

Nice tip! Could you snap a pic closer to the hilt showing the wire?

I've got my severed hand dangling a couple feet below the weather vane on a very thin string; trying to give it a "falling away" from Luke look.

Great idea, mine is mounted to the side of an elevated detolf, so plenty of room for that.

The hot Toys New Hope Han Solo and Force Awakens Solo and Jyn Erso came with extra buttons for the belts. Also the First Avenger Captain America and the Civil war came with a small baggy that was hidden under the bag of hand joints.

Those buttons also came with the newly released Obi-Wan.

Yup supposed to be a whole new sculpt. I'll be curious to see if the outfit has been improved at all, or what accessories it might come with, but right now I think I'd just pick up the head to go with my original figure.

Yup supposed to be a whole new sculpt. I'll be curious to see if the outfit has been improved at all, or what accessories it might come with, but right now I think I'd just pick up the head to go with my original figure.

Yeah same, only way I'd pick up the whole thing is if it's a Dagobah Luke and comes with a backpack for Yoda or something. Otherwise what else could it come with that'd be worth ordering as far as accessories?

I just have the DX07 clean figure posed on the Bespin dio base, holding the lightsaber. That’s precisely how I’d want my Bespin Luke to be posed, so whatever new accessories a 2.0 comes with would be irrelevant to me. I’d mostly be interested in seeing how the new sculpt looks, but given HT’s track record with OT Luke thus far, I’m not overly optimistic.

I imagine I’d just stick with my clean DX07 figure.

We're still missing Bespin Han, and Hoth Luke and Han. Pretty lame if they re-doing this figure, essentially just for the sculpt (not sure how many other upgrades you could get here) before doing those. . .but then, we're getting 2 damn Darth Maul's before getting a single C-3PO. So, whatever.

948ba37009f84e8f7fa9a1768ed4b3b3.jpg
and here’s the wire trick with TFA Luke

Nice. I might do this. The metal hook fell off of my Luke's belt, and this would be a nice replacement option.

Back