Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebuying the reg. HT Bespin Luke is one of the best decisions I have made in a long time (and selling him in the first place as one of my dumbest).

You shouldn't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure there are collectors who can buy everything and never sell any of it; the rest of us have to make choices which also allow us to eat.

Was dusting off figures the other day and got to this set, and couldn't help but admire it a bit. Still without a doubt my favorite SW figure(s) thus far and one of my more favorite HT pieces in general.

image.jpg

I'm so jealous man, looks amazing. Missed out on this piece, still holds up.

It really is a great piece.

Like I mentioned above, if you're able to snare one for roughly $500 bucks, I'd get it. I wouldn't go much more than that though. It comes with a myriad of accessories and display options, not to mention two great figures that represent each of his Bespin looks very well. If you ever pick it up, I feel that you won't regret it. As stated, it's without a doubt my favorite SW figure set and is one of my top favorite figures in general in my collection.

Yup. I picked up an extra one for him. I also have one for my custom Ceremonial Luke as well.

Loving Fett's pose. Can't wait till mine turns up! He seems to have had mixed reviews but I think he's hands down the best Boba we've had to date.

SSC Exclusive or regular version, I personally wouldn't go too much above $500 in my opinion for this set.

To me that would be a fair price. Unfortunately, everyone thinks it is mid to upper 600s to 800s on Ebay--of course they are sitting there and not moving.

Back