Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure the Vader head is Medi-size. If someone still has the Medi-Vader and this head it would be an interesting comparison. :lecture

Surprising since HT is usually known for making small heads, not large ones. This EX is extra cool and very symbolic probably the most important symbol in the OT)...but certainly not screen accurate.

In this case better than screen accurate, because in the movie they cheated the scale for the best look on screen for any given shot, but as a 1:6 replica the scale of helmet can't be cheated or we would all be laughing about how small Vader's helmet is.

I like it, it's what it is supposed to be story wise and I wouldn't want it any other way.

By the way I should have gotten my figure(s) like 3 days ago, but Hurricane Sandy has delayed it. It's been on the truck in route to my house for a few days now- lol. The tracking sight hasn't updated yet, I am hoping it comes today- roads have cleared up a lot.

I worked this out by getting the full price of the two figs $598 and then finding the cost of 23% (the rate Irish Customs charge) so $137 plus approx $35 for Fed Ex fees. $175-ish give or take.

Jesus!! Oh well that's another practicle reason to no move back to Ireland!

You might be better off getting your Hot Toys from a UK store or a buddy in the US who will forward them on without the import fees.

Or was this like a one off as you wanted the exclusive version?

I am pretty sure the Vader head is Medi-size. If someone still has the Medi-Vader and this head it would be an interesting comparison. :lecture

Oh-ho-ho the irony if that were the case :lol

Still, a great looking item and w/o a direct comparison nothing I would have likely noticed :lol

Excuse crappy phone pic!

17014_10151241678059805_1543287357_n.jpg

Back