Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
013.jpg

022.jpg

042.jpg

Question for ones who have hooked up the weathervane, are the 3 spokes sticking out with red bulbs on tip lighting up for you? Only my blue and 2 red on top light up.. wondering if the other 3 on tips arent, since they have the red bulbs. thanks

Well, I have officially entered into the world of Hot Toys. I just decided to place my order for the exclusive from SS.

Ok no notice today...sigh now praying my order ships tomorrow, if not that will make 9 business days no shipping/order fulfillment since money has been take . For the regulars, is this a normal thing for SS to do?

This is sub-par. The SS rep told me that if I had them process my payment on the 18th my order would ship on the first day that they shipped orders. Then yesterday, I chatted online with one of their reps and she told me if would ship today. No sign of the order shipping yet....

It's not the waiting I mind so much, it's being given incorrect information more than once which bugs me. :(

Well no shipping e-mail for me tonight!
I'm going to be wicked pissed if people ordered it from AlterEgo get it before me!
Does't AE get their inventory from SSC?
I'm going to have to call on Friday to make sure it goes out that night!
:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Well they did say that they wanted all preorders out by end of the week so good luck guys. (just glad i got my notice yesterday)

Back