Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a heat vent or a return vent?:dunno
You're not worried that the heat would warp the figure or the weather vane?:dunno
Unless it's for central air,then there's no worries.
:dunno
That's a great pic BTW!
Where's the switch to turn the lights on/off?
Easy to reach I hope.

It was mentioned earlier.
That vent actually leads back up to Cloud City. :yess:

Here's a quick shot of Luke hanging.

1351095582.jpg

Sweet! Now you need mount a MF in the far corner in approach.

Resistance is Futile
:borg

Sweet! Now you need mount a MF in the far corner in approach.

Resistance is Futile
:borg

That thought has crossed my mind. :hi5:

That is my Central heat and air vent for that room. We live in Texas and rarely use the heat anyway so it is not a big issue.

Whats funny is that I did decide to put it by the vent because it looked like it could go back to cloud city. lol.

As a kid I always thought the "Clone Wars" was going to be the Epic grand battle between Jedi and "Clones" yes, but I always thought those clones were going to be of specific people. Like I figure General Kenobi would have faced off against a Clone of himself and so on. Of course that was what I thought as a kid. Kinda goofy now when you think about it.

But it still would have been better than a bunch crappy looking Droids.

Exactly the same.:1-1:

And that is were Lucas could have made the prequels interesting and given us another OMG moment, like he did in ESB. You wouldn't really know who was the clone and who wasn't at times which could shape the OT quite differently. Making the OT Anakin/Vader a clone etc because the clone killed the real one. That may seem goofy as well but for the shock value at the end of the third episode could have made for interesting times.

Plus I always thought the clones would be grown in vats, but my vision was clearly clouded by Dark Empire.

emperor-clone.jpg

As a kid I always thought the "Clone Wars" was going to be the Epic grand battle between Jedi and "Clones" yes, but I always thought those clones were going to be of specific people. Like I figure General Kenobi would have faced off against a Clone of himself and so on. Of course that was what I thought as a kid. Kinda goofy now when you think about it.

But it still would have been better than a bunch crappy looking Droids.

i thought the same thing as a kid... i remember wondering if perhaps Ben was a clone hiding his "O - B - 1" designation.

i thought the same thing as a kid... i remember wondering if perhaps Ben was a clone hiding his "O - B - 1" designation.

I thought the same thing except maybe that he was the original template like "Old Ben 1" and any clone made of him would have been subsequent numbers. Funny the things you come up with as a kid are still better than George's story.

I thought the same thing except maybe that he was the original template like "Old Ben 1" and any clone made of him would have been subsequent numbers. Funny the things you come up with as a kid are still better than George's story.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Exactly! :yess: :lol

Old Ben was the original copy but clones of him.

i thought it would be revealed that he was actually the clone assuming "old ben's" life... Owen had his suspicions (i thought they were brothers) and therefore wanted to protect young Luke...

i assumed the Republic cloned the Jedi as the OT made it seem that being a Jedi was very rare… there would be platoons of "O-B" clones fighting on the "good" side.

I emailed CSC. They have yet to receive confirmation of their order, so they're expecting them next week, Monday at the earliest (if SSC confirms their order today).

Back