Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF JC is lying....Hot toys will DROP like a hotcake in my books....you can't come out and say that and then it turns out to be true...then it will sound like a cover up.
I'm still getting this regardless,but it may well hurt the brand in some collectors eyes..

IF JC is lying....Hot toys will DROP like a hotcake in my books....you can't come out and say that and then it turns out to be true...then it will sound like a cover up.
I'm still getting this regardless,but it may well hurt the brand in some collectors eyes..

Exactly why would they f up their rep like that? They would just remain silent if it was the final.

Exactly why would they f up their rep like that? They would just remain silent if it was the final.

Exactly. And why would they remove it from the store display (as they apparently have) if this was the final figure? If it was the actual final production model they would have left it up and just told us it was bad lighting or whatever. They know we are going to have the damn thing in our hands in a few weeks. If they lie and then deliver a substandard product, the backlash will be considerably worse than whatever pre-sales they manage to keep by deceiving us.

Do you honestly think people aren't going to demand their money back en masse if this thing is crap? It would be a nightmare for both Sideshow and Hot toys.

I'm glad that the pics surfaced...if that was the final version,i would be happy for HT to take further to reproduce the HS....i still think we shall see real pics this week as im sure damage control is on.They obviously listen to the fanbase...time as always,will tell.
and if indeed those pics were the final...that IS 3 weeks out from mass shipping...it WILL hurt them with mass cancellations that have already ensued.To me,this isn't Iron Man,Avengers or Batman-this is STAR WARS..

Exactly. And why would they remove it from the store display (as they apparently have) if this was the final figure?

Well if its TRUE,why Doesn't Mr JC Hong post an actual production picture to shut us up?? :rotfl

talk is Cheap! but a picture speaks louder than words

Or they could just take about 6 minutes out of their busy day to put 1 photograph of the piece out since it'll apparently be at our doors in less than 10 days.....

He's probably got one sitting on his desk. :slap

tumblr_m116rmc5e91r5ur0ho1_r1_500.gif

So essentially you're calling J.C. a liar, and HT shady and greedy and they just want our $?

I think it's perfectly feasible that these were sent for customs and are samples. If they would lie about that, i would not be sure what to think guess we'll find out soon. (they only reason i say is because they look SOOOOOOO different from the protos, not just a little A LOT!)

If HT make an official statement it will be posted on their Facebook page or website. NOTHING official has been posted just a screen grab of a conversation from who knows where.

They did this "unofficial" calm the fanboys down trick with Indy as well.

I will believe it when I see it.

If HT make an official statement it will be posted on their Facebook page or website. NOTHING official has been posted just a screen grab of a conversation from who knows where.

They did this "unofficial" calm the fanboys down trick with Indy as well.

I will believe it when I see it.

So they actually came out and said Indy was not final?

Oh what a day and age we live in

Yu Fuji

At HT Japan store, DX Luke is not shown now. I don't know the reasons, but may be it is the one factor that the very bad response to new head sculpt made HT to discuss the way of DX Luke. It is possible to be made another new head of Luke, I guess.

Like · · Unfollow Post · Yesterday at 12:50am

So they actually came out and said Indy was not final?

They said something like "don't worry Indiana Jones fans everything will be great" after the first crappy pics caused outrage. And everyone had freaked out. Or something similar. Again through a social media site in a similar fashion. I couldn't be assed to check through the Jones thread to check exactly what it was.

Back