Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luke+mask+1977.jpg

Oddly the Vader reveal eyes have the same expression as Sideshow's Jedi Luke. :lol

:lol

And at this point the 2006 SS Luke looks better.

I'm pretty sure Luke will be fine when he's finally revealed but this sure has been fun. 'course I may not feel the same if I had $300 riding on it.

That picture is an instant classic. It sucks so hard I can see why people think its a fake. How could it possibly be Hot Toys?

I see it being reposted again and again years from now whenever someone posts poor pics of an advanced figure. "Remember the Yu pics of the Luke fiasco?"

I laugh at Yu.
Lol, yeah, those were my first disbelieving thoughts, too. Think I'm at peace with Luke sucking and saving the $300.00 (though of course I'll hold onto hope until we get official pics).

And it still looks more like him than the prototype did.
That's a GD lie! But seriously, I doubt very many would agree. I think there's 3 or you that believe the sculpt's been 'improved'. And boy, how you can see Hamill in that shot, at all, is beyond me. We'll agree to disagree, as usual, sir!

Even the bad DX pics look 100X better than the UU Luke... :lol
UU is a good comparison, in my mind. Both don't look a thing like Hamill (and cheap outfits for the price). Maybe an EU Luke or comic Luke or something like that, but nothing from the OT I remember.

That was the first thing to cross my mind when I saw the pics. :dunno

Yup. It was literally the first thing that came to mind when I saw the first pic. I was like' Oh, cool they changed it." Now, as I scrolled down I was pretty dismayed with the rest of the pics, the BD sculpt pics look horrible, but Im not freaking. This **** happens all the time. Give it a week.

And PERS does suck.

That's a GD lie! But seriously, I doubt very many would agree. I think there's 3 or you that believe the sculpt's been 'improved'. And boy, how you can see Hamill in that shot, at all, is beyond me. We'll agree to disagree, as usual, sir!

I saw less of him in the other sculpt. But you were satisfied with that one, right?

And PERS does suck.

PERS gags. :lecture

Back