HOT TOYS "Dog Alien" ALIEN3 FIGURE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2530641251_f8476b3dae.jpg

Is that a sneak peak of the creature for alien 5 :google:google

...and the aliens warriors don't walk on all fours, they crawl, jump from a wall to another , crawl upside down , but damn don't do any stupid silly on all fours walking

p.s. i really hate when in avp grid alien & co. comes and jump like a kitty in the queen chamber after her calling

I really hope the Hot toys alien can be posed like this without looking goofy:

f99f2720.jpg

I didn't see any joints in the arms of the Hot Toys figure, so that makes me wonder.

hrcomiccon200816ok72.jpg

Furthermore, I think it would be great if the figure included the dog-burster, and/or Super facehugger:
newpics029.jpg

newpics030.jpg

Last edited:
f99f2720.jpg

I want my alien to be able to be posed like this as well, I want a hot toys bambi burster to be made as well.

My, this thread has seen quite some activity...
Alas, I fear our only hope for accurate aliens remains NECA.
Oh well.
Hopefully this will be very posable, otherwise I might pass.
Sounds like blasphemy, I know, but I'm just getting really angry with Hot Toys ^^^^ing up on the aliens. There's just no excuse.

maybe they have develop a " new alien body " for the runner so that the joint are hide more respect the previous, or the limbs are made entirely of rubber too...i really hope

I really hope the Hot toys alien can be posed like this without looking goofy:

f99f2720.jpg

I didn't see any joints in the arms of the Hot Toys figure, so that makes me wonder.

hrcomiccon200816ok72.jpg

Furthermore, I think it would be great if the figure included the dog-burster, and/or Super facehugger:
newpics029.jpg

newpics030.jpg

ok, where did the little toys come from, i want them, are the 1/6

Back