Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't notice that there was this little detailed wrist section on the flight suit underneath. Another reason to remove the leather, I suppose.

star-wars-death-star-gunner-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902803-02.jpg

Ah well, thanks. It was a glitch in the Matrix then

No worries. I have found that their website search is not always reliable. Particularly with respect to Hot Toys. YMMV. Lately, when I'm looking for a particular figure, I search using Google. That generally brings up the sideshow link within the first two or three hits.

Goodness, no time to enjoy one figure before it's time for the next! :lol Just got notification from BBTS that the gunner has arrived. Literally just opened K2 lol

Goodness, no time to enjoy one figure before it's time for the next! :lol Just got notification from BBTS that the gunner has arrived. Literally just opened K2 lol

No kidding, I have both K2 and this waiting for me at the UPS store. I also still need to order Jyn, R2, and Luke. Everything came out at the same time!

No kidding, I have both K2 and this waiting for me at the UPS store. I also still need to order Jyn, R2, and Luke. Everything came out at the same time!

Yeah they're really pumping these out now! It's both awesome and annoying, lol.

Mine shows up on Wednesday. First figure in a while. Have IS Vader, Has in Carbonite and Executioner Trooper on order...should be a good fourth quarter for collecting.

I'm not sure how I missed this was already out in the wild, time flys. I might use my 25 dollar off to order this which I got after I ordered the new R1 tie fighter pilot. I wish this thing had free shipping so my 25 bucks off will actually go towards the figure instead of pay for the dang shipping :gah:

^Yeah, the Compad was definitely a nice touch after removing the pleather suit.

I just took the jacket off mine, and prefer him like that as I have more confidence leaving his arms posed bent.

Didn't expect his body to be padded. It was a surprise to feel his squishy chest!

Just removed the leather top as well. Both looks were well executed but I think I prefer without after seeing it in person. The compad is a great bonus too.

Is there any logic to the Vader-shirt?

Did the Vader-shirt guys work with the canons, while the flightsuit guys worked the super-laser?

That's sort of the impression I've gotten from behind the scenes photos. The flight suit is the one I remember from the movie as the canon scenes seem pretty quick.

Nice photos! I've been on the fence with this figure for some time now. But your photos have me leaning towards picking him up.

Thanks, echo! It's a surprisingly solid figure. I don't have the TIE Pilot so it's different than all my other figures. Has sharp details and I dig the unique helmet. Been an expensive year with all the awesome figures coming out.

Back