Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a minor detail. Not bothering me at all. He is fine piece of accessory.

The antenna on the helmet prevented mine from going into the shelf I wanted. A little bit of moving around and I managed to get him in on the top shelf... just.

He's a cool looking character and all, but were there any shots in the movies of them doing things other than looking at screens and pushing buttons? Hard to think of any iconic poses to use.

He's a cool looking character and all, but were there any shots in the movies of them doing things other than looking at screens and pushing buttons? Hard to think of any iconic poses to use.

Yeah. They sit by canon, turn it and push buttons.

So I plan on putting him behind and slightly to side of Tie Fighter Pilot....yay or nay?

You can have them carry some ammo boxes, maybe close to the E-web

Imperial Gunner BW.jpg

It was great to rewind a year and read the initial comments on this figure: they basically revolved around Tarkin. And Wor Gar called it.
The console of course did not appear in this release but could be with the next Death Star Trooper release.

Quick question for the freaks that have been in the collecting game for long time. Will or possible when could the material of the leathery outfit part of his figure deteriorate? I came up on some DiD officer boots for a Krennic bash I'm messing around with and the fake leather on them is cracked and flaking off and I pictured that eventually happening to this material. I'm mainly concerned with my HT Vaders as well as future figures with similar material outfits. Also if so, any ways to prevent or prolong this from happening?

I believe climate is a big factor, I've luckily not had any problems with that.

what I wouldn't give to have a few of those original wall panels. I wonder what they did with them all...

I believe climate is a big factor, I've luckily not had any problems with that.

I figure climate and direct sunlight would speed up the process. My setup is away from windows - blinds pulled 24/7 and the room doesn't get too hot when I'm away. I guess I'll just see over time

Man this looks great! I'll go with this look when I eventually get this, there's something about the faux leather top that just doesn't look right for me.

Same here. Maybe it's because I'm so used to seeing all these 501st guys in the cloth version that anything else just looks "off" to me.

Back