Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed it won't will be more than $189 .. hahahaha.

b4beeba8cfeec79c28af6b8cf652a88f.jpg

It does look good and I like how they actually made the suit swappable/removable for both looks. I noticed that while looking at the pictures. I won't be getting this figure for now but it was a nice surprise to see announced.

It does look good and I like how they actually made the suit swappable/removable for both looks. I noticed that while looking at the pictures. I won't be getting this figure for now but it was a nice surprise to see announced.

What "both looks" do you mean?

Looks really great but I have to be very selective. I don't think this makes the cut.

This is one I will definitely buy, and upon getting it decide if a second is warranted, years ago instantly would've bought two but shelf space is getting tight.

What "both looks" do you mean?

Looks really great but I have to be very selective. I don't think this makes the cut.

Like JonEl said there's the quilted Vader-like shirt which can apparently be removed. You can see it here:
d3fdb79d6e2c9fb2a98471f36dcb4169.jpg

1f0d7cc83d4815b350eb5e56381d8a4b.jpg

Ah! I see! Thanks, JonEl and IndyMOS! I was only looking at the pics that were posted and those only have the quilted jacket.

Good to see this announced. Maybe will give folks more hope about other figures shown. Like that they made this an Episode IV release. Will probably help sales.

One of my favorite Trooper designs. Definitely will pick one up. I've got a $20 coupon that expires today that I might decide to use towards this.

I'm just terrified at the prospect of the pleather material disintegrating in a year or two.
But have wanted a Death Star Gunner for a loooooooong time and Hasbro's version doesn't satisfy me one bit. Probably will bite the bullet and go for one. Hope a Death Star Trooper is following up closely.

If they make a Tarkin I will bite on this, if not I wont. Not as some kind of protest but if theres no Tarkin then I will keep my collection a bit more selective and basic. Space is actually becoming a problem.

Back