Hot Toys DeadPool Scanned Instruction Manual

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfraMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I scanned in Hot Toys DeadPool Instruction Manual and made a quick video to show everyone what limitations & Cautions the figure has according to Hot toys. Check it Out!

Nice work, thanks! It seems like a poorly thought out figure. You shouldn't have to send a caution booklet along with a figure. This really should have gone in the Marvel section of the site thiugh.

Nice work, thanks! It seems like a poorly thought out figure. You shouldn't have to send a caution booklet along with a figure. This really should have gone in the Marvel section of the site thiugh.

You're welcome man! Yeah the figure definitely has some small issues, I've been posing it for the last couple hours and I can finally see the wrist fabric wearing away just from moving the wrists slightly to the left or right. The straps they used around the thighs which are actually meant to be adjusted have glue on them instead of velcro. I don't wanna say Hot Toys dropped the ball with this figure but they really missed some key quality control issues.

What's the point of articulated joints if you can't use them? Might as well been a statue.

To be fair these recommendations are all pretty standard. He does have a more restrictive suit than other figures, but most of the spandex ones have more limitations as you could pop a seam. I believe all of the HT figures come with an instruction booklet with similar information.

I will admit that the figure has excellant articulation, way more then the intructions allow. It seems like they added extra fabric to the arm and leg joints to allow a larger span of articulation. @robbiethepainter - can you move for me, im about to hop on a flight? Thx.

Back