1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah. It makes me nuts when Sideshow doesn't have the new Hot Toys up for order right at noon PST. I just sit here hitting refresh waiting to get my order in because I'm crazy. Oy.

Bah. It makes me nuts when Sideshow doesn't have the new Hot Toys up for order right at noon PST. I just sit here hitting refresh waiting to get my order in because I'm crazy. Oy.

Daredevil isn't out of stock, I doubt Punisher will go quick.

Why the hell they're displaying a different minigun?

17022176_1135539893240334_48187211894090482_n.jpg

17021494_10154251392477344_2085125814328211939_n.jpg

Hate those damn baggy pants so much!. They need to be more tactical.

From the show, or from the figure? Figure is above, but I don't have a screenshot of the show but just watched part of it and those are not accurate.

If I were to buy this, I'd get a second hand loose figure with no accessories and just buy a 1/6 weapons pack on ebay for cheap. I bet it they'll ask $230 too which really is too high a cost for, lets face it, a beranthal head sculpt; that's what you're really buying.

If I were to buy this, I'd get a second hand loose figure with no accessories and just buy a 1/6 weapons pack on ebay for cheap. I bet it they'll ask $230 too which really is too high a cost for, lets face it, a beranthal head sculpt; that's what you're really buying.
I bought one of those weapons pack for like $20. Really good bargain. Pairs well with Deadpool and Punisher for their weapons cache.

Just ordered him! I think every television character Hot Toys will ever make will be a day one purchase for me. Bring on Elektra, Jess, Luke, Danny, Kingpin, and Killgrave!

I'm on the fence with this one; I get that it depicts the NETFLIX Punisher...but I'm not a fan of the leather coat look.

I think I'll pass. The only two things I want from this release are head and vest, which I'd most likely be able to buy separately or just wait for bootleg versions. I'd gladly buy this one if it had more, the price is just too high for such a simple lookin' figure with only two unique accessories.

I think I'll pass. The only two things I want from this release are head and vest, which I'd most likely be able to buy separately or just wait for botleg versions. I'd gladly buy this one if it had more, the price is just too high for such a simple lookin' figure with only two unique accessories.

I feel like the costs of these figures includes the actual box, stand, box artwork, and now display backgrounds. Prices keep going up. Regardless big fan of Punisher and I passed on the Sideshow version.

Think I am actually canceling the mezco punisher deluxe now.

I think I'll pass. The only two things I want from this release are head and vest, which I'd most likely be able to buy separately or just wait for bootleg versions. I'd gladly buy this one if it had more, the price is just too high for such a simple lookin' figure with only two unique accessories.

What 'more' specifically do you want?

Not a bad price and debating if I want to order from Sideshow or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back