1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same jacket. love this urban look
ec7a2250287f0e324a7e9ad09bdd4b2a.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Congrats, where did you get him from and how much? I've been looking for one for quite awhile now!

I had ordered it on ebay from some seller from france last month. I thought it looked shady at first, but with ebay money back gaurantee I figured why not. It turned out to be legit. I bought it for roughly $270 usd (includes 20% coupon from ebay), shipping was free.

definitely keep an eye out for those 12-hour ebay discounts.

I had ordered it on ebay from some seller from france last month. I thought it looked shady at first, but with ebay money back gaurantee I figured why not. It turned out to be legit. I bought it for roughly $270 usd (includes 20% coupon from ebay), shipping was free.

definitely keep an eye out for those 12-hour ebay discounts.

Yeah, those 12 hour eBay discounts are nice. I just snagged this guy for about $250 after the 15% code the other day. He gets here next Wednesday.

For those who own him, does the jacket bleed onto his neck the same way Star-Lord 2.0 does?

B37BAECC-1C8C-4ECB-8C40-E7F4E4978423.jpg

This is Mad Skull, got a great deal and couldn’t pass up on him. Found the table and chair on eBay, wish the table was a little taller but I like it. Enjoying building up an Arsenal for him. Got some wall racks to build up!

View attachment 422146

This is Mad Skull, got a great deal and couldn’t pass up on him. Found the table and chair on eBay, wish the table was a little taller but I like it. Enjoying building up an Arsenal for him. Got some wall racks to build up!

I would at least try to get the HT sculpt. Im sure its just the lighting but it looks like a washed up young Abe Simpson.

I would at least try to get the HT sculpt. Im sure its just the lighting but it looks like a washed up young Abe Simpson.

I was thinking about it, it doesn't look bad in hand but it's not amazing. I paid $50 for the Mad Skull release, so I can afford some leeway to improve the head haha. Been spending it on the arsenal instead.

Back