Hot Toys Custom Tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy S...! You started already and finishing even!!! I haven't even take this sucka out of the box since I bought it home in 09'. I love what you did with the extra detailings, made it look like the real deal. Most well done!

Wow that thing is piece of art. Really inspires me to try and get the Tumbler for myself. I doubt I'd be able to do paint work near that quality. Thanks for sharing man

thanks guys ! I'm going to work on it a bit more specially the interior as soon as i get home from work which is a few days away..got the bat mobile book and I'm hoping it has more reference pics of the interior. I just don't like that the interior is just molded in color and not painted.

Rob

thanks guys ! I'm going to work on it a bit more specially the interior as soon as i get home from work which is a few days away..got the bat mobile book and I'm hoping it has more reference pics of the interior. I just don't like that the interior is just molded in color and not painted.

Rob

Hey Rob,

You're turning this into museum quality! I almost forgotten its got an interior. LOL

And what Batmobile book???

This is just crazy awesomely good !!!
I like it alot.

Do you mind sharing where did you get those detailing parts from Rob ?

Fantastic work.
Still on the fence whether to order this beast, the re-issue should have made sweet mods like this. Will you be doing any more of the vehicles?

This is truly awesome work buddy, im seriously debating following your lead, my only issue is then the pod and the bat would need the same treatment when they arrive and im not sure i could afford the bat for the bat, lol

thanks guys, it's on hold right now till I get home from work :) I work away from home and still got two more weeks to go...it's all taken apart right now and it's going to be a major overhaul of the interior..sometimes I wish I did not get "The History of Batmobile Book " and did not see the "hero" tumblers interior...the steering wheel is actually the bat pod parts and the flooring is totally different..I want to make my tumbler to look like it as close as possible :)

Rob

Back