Hot Toys Collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indy10.jpg

This is not the one you sold me, I have not yet received. In the wolverine had already done, but I had sold to staff concerns. I so much regret to have sold I have taken to complete my collection super heroes. But I think soon receive one I took you.

^____^

:lol Yeah sure. 3-4 days ago your signature hadn't a Wolverine in it, today it does. Just stop already. I know for a fact it was delivered already. Good lord.

:lol Yeah sure. 3-4 days ago your signature hadn't a Wolverine in it, today it does. Just stop already. I know for a fact it was delivered already. Good lord.

I could almost swear that I saw him post pics of Wolverine a long time ago in an older thread... :dunno

waiting to receive Wolverine, I still received this morning our wonderful SUPERMAN...

sup10.jpg

311.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. this is my first time posting here; though, ive been visiting this site for awhile. I've been collecting for over a year now and the pictures and tips for customizing on this site have been priceless to me. This is a Picture of my collection that I took back in August.

November26201106

Back