• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Classic Predator ebay auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't you tried selling it on the for sale/trade thread? Just with all the damn fees on eBay I'd figure you'd get more for it on there than paying almost 1/3 of the final sell price and paying fees on shipping, as well.

Haven't you tried selling it on the for sale/trade thread? Just with all the damn fees on eBay I'd figure you'd get more for it on there than paying almost 1/3 of the final sell price and paying fees on shipping, as well.

i did, i had it on my for sale thread for a while but it didnt sell. :gah: i was asking only what i had paid for it and saw a couple of auctions on ebay that were doing pretty good so i decided to pull it from my sales thread here and post it up on ebay.

The only flip side (apart from the eBay fees and weird buyers) is, what if it ends at a lesser price than you expected. I always put a reserve on bay auctions.

crap i forgot to put a reserve price on it. can you do that once its been posted?

Back