1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope will get a Clarence Boddicker one day, I'd buy that for MORE than a dollar!

We need a Clarence, HT! May as well throw in a Nash, Emil, Joe and Minh while we're at it. Hell, I'd even buy a Bobby and that Irish-looking guy who's talking to Emil about free enterprise. OK, maybe not the last two, but definitely everybody else.

clarencecrew.jpg

I'm a little surprised we didn't get a Battle-Damaged Robocop and Clarence 2-Pack instead of Alex Murphy. Seems that'd have made more sense.

We need a Clarence, HT! May as well throw in a Nash, Emil, Joe and Minh while we're at it. Hell, I'd even buy a Bobby and that Irish-looking guy who's talking to Emil about free enterprise. OK, maybe not the last two, but definitely everybody else.

View attachment 139297

Why not bobby? You could throw him at 1'6 cars while asking him if he can fly.

Only to realize he can't.

lol Admittedly he's pretty creepy looking. Though I think he'd be fitting next to a BD Robo.

I dream of the day when I log into this board and see this thread blowing up, chattering happily and incessantly over an HT teaser pic featuring a balding man wearing wire-rimmed glasses with the tagline, "I don't like cops...." :)

600full-clarence-boddicker.jpg

This is really a niche sub market though. :lol

That said, we can't really rule anything out - till they actually give it the verbal kiss of death, that is.

Niche market indeed. It wouldn't sell very well and it would only be bought by us dorks that were really into the film since Clarence isn't a mainstream appeal character :lol

Back