Hot Toys C-3PO (ROTJ)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c7.jpg
c8.jpg
c9.jpg
c10.jpg
c11.jpg
c12.jpg
c13.jpg
c14.jpg

The midsection looks off. The wires area should be smaller no?
I think this is accurate to rotj. I think the costume was modified so it would be more comfortable. I heard that somewhere but it could be completely bs.
Love this. I can’t wait for the in hand vids to see the weathering.
This seems very Jabbas palace specific. Maybe I don’t need 2?

This looks great, but I think I still need to stand firm and wait for a proper ANH version.

I think it looks good except for the final 2 pictures where it looks like the weathering is more rust looking than sand. Hopefully it’s just the lighting. Looking forward to the unboxing videos.

Attachments

• IMG_7711.jpeg
    IMG_7711.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7710.jpeg
    IMG_7710.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 0
I think it looks good except for the final 2 pictures where it looks like the weathering is more rust looking than sand. Hopefully it’s just the lighting. Looking forward to the unboxing videos.
Those pics worried me too.

That could mean Sideshow is about to start shipping, but that's usually a really rare circumstance so probably not.

Figure looks great, I'll have to see how it stacks up against the Tama.
I wouldn't expect Sideshow to start shipping these out for at least another month.

Looks pretty good in the group shots taken from a distance, but these have me worried. Looks like someone was spray painting something red and this guy was behind it and got hit haphazardly with the overspray. Seems more subtle on the prototype solicitation pics.

This is released, just purchased from TBA.
What is TBA? Is it US-based?

Last edited:
Back