1/6 Hot toys-Black Widow Speculations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this shown at NYCC?
I found this on Instagram.
F6CE20D3-8E8D-4FFF-8D10-FB0FE416B8D7.jpg

You'd think after they clear their backlog, if everything else is delayed or in limbo, it'd be a good time to release 2.0s of the 2012 Avengers. That Widow could use an update ... even more so, IM2 Widow could do with a modern figure.

Yeah, I would think that's possible. I mean, they went and did Whiplash, so why not a IM2 Widow. And since they've done a new AV Cap and Loki, I'd like to see an updated Avengers Thor. But of course, more than anything, I still want a Thor 1 Loki.

Yeah, I would think that's possible. I mean, they went and did Whiplash, so why not a IM2 Widow. And since they've done a new AV Cap and Loki, I'd like to see an updated Avengers Thor. But of course, more than anything, I still want a Thor 1 Loki.

The Cap and Loki sneak in under the Endgame title thanks to their prominent appearances during the time heist, but Whiplash seemed to appear outta nowhere, so there's hope.

HT has basically redid all the figures they have released on IM2 except for Black Widow. Come on, they are not that stupid! An updated IM2 BW is not if, but when!

2022 is the 10th anniversary of the landmark Avengers movie. You can bet Marvel and HT will not let you and your wallet forget it!

HT loves Marvel. They also love making weird decisions and leaving us hanging so as far as I?m concerned it?s a coin toss! :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Warners finally caving and putting WW1984 on HBO, for no added cost, I'm surprised BW isn't landing on Disney+ Premium.

I guess the Mulan release was a massive failure?

With Warners finally caving and putting WW1984 on HBO, for no added cost, I'm surprised BW isn't landing on Disney+ Premium.

Mulan movie was a horrible movie ... no wonder it was a failure, I would rate it like 4/10.

I'm not, since Disney doesn't feel the same pressure to.

I have concerns with that deteriorating over time. I havent seen the EG BW in hand to really get a feel for it but it does look like the same material.

It looks the same, although I don't know why, for some reason it comes across as thicker in that photo somehow.

It's not pleather and it's more durable than it looks, but not sure what time and deep poses will do to it.

Ugh, BW's white suit material seems to be the same exact one as EG, except for a different color...isn't that stuff cheaper and rubbery? I dunno, I don't own the EG version...

It looks the same, although I don't know why, for some reason it comes across as thicker in that photo somehow.

It's not pleather and it's more durable than it looks, but not sure what time and deep poses will do to it.

Agreed, the EG version isn't rubbery nor is it pleather. IMO the base suit material is fine, but the printed pattern/piping on the suit looks like it could be a problem over time. The piping on this one seems larger/thicker, but then again it may just be the photo...

Well, good news and bad news.

Good news, we finally have a firm release date!

Bad news, it's been delayed another 2 months to July 9th!

With the extra year that Hot Toys has to work on this figure hopefully that means she?ll be released much soon than expected. But that?s just wishful thinking

Back