1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have just ordered the Beskar Mando. So definitely want a full set when it is ready. :)

Sorry chich DuskRaider GreetingsExaltedOne

my inbox was full so didn't receive your messages

Hey, that?s never a bad thing. Business is booming! Looking forward to the full set.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi there ! is it still available so that I can make payment ? I just PM you my interest . pls reply .thanks

I just got my thigh plate and knee guard today and they're incredible! Now I'm even more anxious to get Beskar Mando from Sideshow! Great stuff boomix!

Just got mine in today. So sick!!!! Can't wait for Beskar Mando now.

If anyone is curious at all, the thigh pad does come perfectly weathered to match the show, and the knee pad is the exact same size/paint as the V1 from HT. If anything, the knee pad has better weathering lol :)

Can't speak highly enough of your work, Boomix.

Just got mine in today. So sick!!!! Can't wait for Beskar Mando now.

If anyone is curious at all, the thigh pad does come perfectly weathered to match the show, and the knee pad is the exact same size/paint as the V1 from HT. If anything, the knee pad has better weathering lol :)

Can't speak highly enough of your work, Boomix.

Thank you neb i appreciate the kind words :) stoked you like it :hi5:

Awesome that you’re doing this, and I’m 100% sold when the spear and DS are included. Until then I’ll have to wait. The DS looks absolutely amazing in your opening picture!

I'll 100% place an order when a complete set of armour, spear, & DS are available. Looks awesome mate.

I?m looking forward to the whole set as well. I hope we aren?t overwhelming you.

I?m looking forward to the whole set as well. I hope we aren?t overwhelming you.

def making more than i thought i would :panic:, home stretch though for the knee &thigh sets and should have them all shipped next week

also hoping to have something to show in regards to the darksaber and spear, if the prototypes turn out good i'll start printing sets and taking orders

Are you still planning on making a full set, or should I go ahead and order the two pieces that are available now?

Back