1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take your time man, don't sweat it too much. We'll get them when we get them lol.

Got mine today! looks great thank you Boomix! Now i just need to get Mr. Mando in hand so i can upgrade him to his S2 variant =)

That shipment took forever though....given the global pandemic and the fact that it's Australia to Canada i suppose it's understandable lol. Still though it shipped before Dec 27th and just arrived today!

Not Boomix's fault please don't take it that way. Good things are worth waiting for!

I was more or less waiting to see what the Season 2 Mando winds up looking like before ordering, so I'll see if the list re-opens again. I don't even have the Beskar figure in hand yet.

I was more or less waiting to see what the Season 2 Mando winds up looking like before ordering, so I'll see if the list re-opens again. I don't even have the Beskar figure in hand yet.

HT will probably reveal S2 mando before most of us get the first beskar version. If that's the case and he comes with the spear, darksaber and Pedro HS I'll be tempted to cancel the S1 version.

Just received mine today!

For those interested in the shipping time, from Australia to Canada:

Mailed on Jan 5th, received by Canada (BC) on Feb 1st, delivered in NS on Feb 12th. There's an incredible backlog of mail happening in Canada alone atm.

These were well worth the wait though. I'm really impressed by the quality and the paint job. They're gonna look great on Mando... whenever Sideshow ships him to me lol

Thanks again!

Not sure why people too worried about Beskar 2 it might come with decent accessories but by the time it get release Mando will surely get new look to him. That why as of current i got two deluxe beskar 1 customize it into season 2 look and will sell the other one if and when Beskar 2 release.
It kinda like Iron Man Die-cast or Plastic situation there going to be a die-cast version.

Just received mine today!

For those interested in the shipping time, from Australia to Canada:

Mailed on Jan 5th, received by Canada (BC) on Feb 1st, delivered in NS on Feb 12th. There's an incredible backlog of mail happening in Canada alone atm.

These were well worth the wait though. I'm really impressed by the quality and the paint job. They're gonna look great on Mando... whenever Sideshow ships him to me lol

Thanks again!

Where do you order from in Aus? I've used Popcultcha a couple times, but have this on order with Toy Origin. Though seeing as they just received Solo Maul a couple weeks ago, I imagine it will be a lengthy wait for Mando. :(

Edit: Disregard. I thought I was in the Beskar Mando thread, not the armor upgrade thread. :slap

reworked the spear a bit, its now longer and thicker

IMG_0361.jpg

Back