1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just find it strange that he did ship out quite a number of sets and back in early July had reached out to me for my shipping address. I sent it to him but never heard from him again. This is one of just 2 instances, where I can recall, that I've been ripped off by a fellow collector, in the couple of decades that I've been in this hobby. To be honest, I'm not even angry; more like disappointed that it came to this. Between him and the Ebay rip-off sellers (see other thread in forum), one has become more cynical within the hobby...
Yeah I'm not too upset about the money either (as it's certainly not the first time I've wasted 100 bucks in this hobby), but more just curious to know what the heck happened to the guy.

I did try searching around various social media but didn't have any luck finding him.

I have stopped short of calling the guy something bad, but at times I felt like I wanted to. Was always a little concerned that he could have a genuine issue, so I didn't want to say something I'd later regret. These comments mentioning a health issue seem to back that up.

Luckily most of us (I hope) in the collecting biz are financially stable enough to not miss what we've spent. I genuinely, from the bottom of my heart hope that the guy is OK and makes a return once fit and able.

I have stopped short of calling the guy something bad, but at times I felt like I wanted to. Was always a little concerned that he could have a genuine issue, so I didn't want to say something I'd later regret. These comments mentioning a health issue seem to back that up.

Luckily most of us (I hope) in the collecting biz are financially stable enough to not miss what we've spent. I genuinely, from the bottom of my heart hope that the guy is OK and makes a return once fit and able.
Agreed.

He is located in Australia which is basically a police state now so who knows, could be any number of things with the chaos going on there.

I am wondering what happened with him because he let a lot of collectors in the doubt but really insatisfied...

Back