• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys batmobile new or used

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye318

Super Freak
Reaction score
89 batmobile - local pick up around LA $700
Batpod new. Sold
MGS snake. Sold
Tumbler brand new $750
Timber used and broke parts $500 ( one of the window is off, all parts are still there. Lights works as well.)pm for pics if you are interesting and no problem with price only.

local pick up are welcome.

Last edited:
I'd like to add in "What exactly is "broken"? Are there actually pieces broken off of it? Do you still have the pieces? Is the paint badly damaged? Yeah, those all seem like important factors in making a decision.

Tumbler or 89? Where is local? Shipped or plus shipping?

I will not ship 89 and I am around LA.
I can ship tumbler but pricy as you know box is huge.

I'd like to add in "What exactly is "broken"? Are there actually pieces broken off of it? Do you still have the pieces? Is the paint badly damaged? Yeah, those all seem like important factors in making a decision.

I am only able to show pics thro the email if people are interesting to buy. Couple of the wing broken and one of the window is off, all parts are still there. Lights works as well. Btw thanks for the tips :)

Soooo whats the price on the 89? I might be tired forgive me if its posted but I didnt see it.

Back