• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman, Joker, buck bodies SSC 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Batman and Joker gone. but look there's still some more to buy! :D

Hot toys Appleseed Briareos loose but complete £70 shipped in UK. $134 shipped to USA

Hot Toys Elizabeth Swann £70 shipped in the UK. $134 shipped to the USA!

SSC army of darkness Ash complete but no box £25 shipped in UK $50 shipped to USA

SSC City of Angel 'Angel' complete but no box £25 shipped in UK $50 shipped to USA

SSC Fox Mulder complete but no box £25 shipped in UK. $50 shipped in USA

thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Rince you cant sell these babies,

FYI Hot Toy Jokers were all produced with the top button missing like he is in the flim :)

TBH I thought the same until someone pointed it out to me :)

Rince you cant sell these babies

It's difficult to sell them, but I have growna little bored with looking at them.

Oh, and the Joker is missing another button, I know he is already missing one button, so now he is missing two. Gone to the Great God of Carpets.:lol

Added some more figures at stoopid prices! HURRY, HURRY , HURRY........

good luck mate . :rock
I would buy some stuff but it seems everyones skint at the minute. :(
This hobbys horrible ! :lol What the hell are we doing ! :lol

Nah. i think most who wanted one got one. Hell i've got 2 myself. Awesome figure!

It's a great figure, but he really doesn't fit with anything anymore. I already sold Deunan and I butchered Tereus to make my custom Hellboy.

Back