• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman/IM Mk.2, Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3 CHEAP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freestylex06x

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

The prices include shipping (UPS Ground or USPS Priority) and paypal fees. Prices are fairly firm, and please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Please note that earlier Hot Toys releases did not come with brown shippers. First to pay will get the figure. Low ball offers will be ignored.

1.) Hot Toys MMS71 TDK Suit Batman - Has never been opened and still sealed. 170 shipped

2.) Hot Toys DX02 Batman - Has never been opened and sealed. 300 shipped HOLD

3.) Hot Toys MMS78 Iron Man Mark 2 - The box is in good condition. The figure itself is complete. There is a minor scuff mark on one of its boots. The chest light flickers. The hand and head lights do not turn on, but that may be because I have pulled out the batteries to prevent leaking in those parts. I cannot confirm this because I am away so you will be taking the risk. (I cannot check the batteries because I am overseas for a while so I am not the one shipping the figures). 180 shipped

4.) Medicom Old Snake Olive Drab Ver. - Sealed and never opened. 100 shipped

5.) Medicom Spiderman 3 Black Suit - Opened, but complete and in good condition. 75 shipped

SOLD LIST

1.) Hot Toys MMS68 TDK Joker 140 shipped SOLD

2.) Hot Toys MMS79 Bank Robber Joker 160 shipped SOLD

3.) Hot Toys DX01 Joker 325 shipped SOLD

4.) Hot Toys MMS110 Battle Damaged Mark 3 165 shipped SOLD

5.) Medicom Raiden - Sealed and never opened. 155 shipped SOLD

6.) Hot Toys MMS67 TDK Original Suit Batman - Has never been opened and still sealed. 230 shipped SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Selling Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man and Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3, Trade List Too!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Re: Selling Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man and Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3, Trade List Too!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Price drop!

Re: Selling Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man and Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3, Trade List Price Drop

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Re: Selling Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man and Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3, Trade List Price Drop

BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Price Drops and Bump

Re: Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man and Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3 LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY

TO THE TOP

Re: Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man, Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3 PRICED TO SELL/LAST DROP BEFORE E

Final price drop and week before ebay

Re: Hot Toys TDK/Iron Man, Medicom MGS4/Spiderman 3 PRICED TO SELL/LAST DROP BEFORE E

Since I've been gaining a lot of interest I will leave these up for a few more days. Thanks!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Back