• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Avengers Loki w/ two helmets + S.H. Figuarts Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dally

Super Freak
Reaction score
My dream of assembling all of the Avengers probably isn't going to pan out, so I've decided to let go of my Loki. The figure was briefly displayed in a smoke free environment and is 100% complete with box and all accessories. And I'm actually including a second helmet. The back tab on the first helmet broke right out of the box, but the helmet still holds together flawlessly so what I did was used that helmet to display him with and bought a second helmet to keep mint in the box. So you can do the same and you won't have to worry about hurting the value by breaking the helmet.

I'm asking $235 shipped in the US or best offer SOLD

Loki pictures:

Before packing him up:

Also have a MISB S.H. Figuarts Iron Man Mark 6. I accidentally pre-ordered this figure from two different websites, so I'm just selling off the spare. $55 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:
Back