Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be dead center. at least mine is.
check the USB cable inside. Maybe it’s jammed between the Gauntlet and the stand.

I just got notice today that mine has arrived at BBTS and will ship after the final payment processes.

Email still lists a $4.00 shipping charge, so I'm guessing this will ship the cheapest way possible.

Hopefully it shows up in the next week week to 10 days.

Ok I hope ours are OK from PC when they arrive. I'm still hoping we get it for Christmas but not liking our chances.

Ikon Collectables, which is the Australian wholesaler still has the ETA set as 31st March 2019. So I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Popcultcha are terrible in updating their ETA's, whereas Ikons is updated a lot more frequently. At least with them if the date is passed, it gets automatically updated pushed, whereas with Popcultcha it's rare that theirs are changed. I've seen previous ETA's a year past!

Just to let you know that Ikons has just updated their ETA to 2nd January 2019. That used to mean that Popcultcha would process the shipping a few days prior to that, but recently it can be around 2 weeks after that now (one week to update their website, and another to process the shipping etc).

Just to let you know that Ikons has just updated their ETA to 2nd January 2019. That used to mean that Popcultcha would process the shipping a few days prior to that, but recently it can be around 2 weeks after that now (one week to update their website, and another to process the shipping etc).

Yea just noticed some Hot Toys going up in just arrived section, wouldn’t be surprised if its arrived in this batch, we might get lucky.

Yea just noticed some Hot Toys going up in just arrived section, wouldn’t be surprised if its arrived in this batch, we might get lucky.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Hela supposedly arrived a week ago (at least at Ikon's) and Popcultcha still hasn't updated their website. Popcultcha used to update their just arrived page prior to Ikons. They have been consistently behind since SDCC. In processing orders, in updating their website for both new arrivals and new preorders, and shipping. And they are way behind in responding to customers queries. Just look at their Facebook, it's been the same run of comments for 6 months now.

I sometimes wish there was no such thing as Funko Pops!. I remember during SDCC they did at least 20,000 individual orders over a handful of days (the difference in two orders I placed over the week). And it's the same at every Pop event after which they're behind for weeks/months.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Hela supposedly arrived a week ago (at least at Ikon's) and Popcultcha still hasn't updated their website. Popcultcha used to update their just arrived page prior to Ikons. They have been consistently behind since SDCC. In processing orders, in updating their website for both new arrivals and new preorders, and shipping. And they are way behind in responding to customers queries. Just look at their Facebook, it's been the same run of comments for 6 months now.

I sometimes wish there was no such thing as Funko Pops!. I remember during SDCC they did at least 20,000 individual orders over a handful of days (the difference in two orders I placed over the week). And it's the same at every Pop event after which they're behind for weeks/months.

This must be why they are not doing any sales lately, they don't need to. I'm still waiting for a few notifications on items that arrived last week.

4FBF7071-9A53-4ABE-B5BB-FEFBE7821A5F.jpg

If anyone ordered from BBTS, they double box it when they ship. Mine arrived Friday and is sitting in my office (where it will stay)
And only $4 shipping charge and it arrived in NYC in four days via Fed Ex Ground

Last edited:
A749E998-90A7-4223-8D6F-34D02D37F3A0.jpg9FA39D8D-78A4-4005-8DEB-AB6E646F8157.jpg9FA39D8D-78A4-4005-8DEB-AB6E646F8157.jpg

Mine arrived Friday- I have to say this is my favorite Marvel prop replica in my collection. This thing is huge and very imposing

It’s staying in my office- I don’t have the space to display it in my apartment in NYC

Attachments

• A2FB44B8-6175-411C-B171-9D84CB8541FF.jpg
    A2FB44B8-6175-411C-B171-9D84CB8541FF.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 362
Looks great!

Is that a power cable I see? The SS page says battery operated, but has a tiny asterisk at the bottom 'Note: **The product is suitable for electricity supply'

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Just got mine
You cant really appreciate the size of this piece from just pics alone. Loving mine!

5b391fd08aed15b351f8a94482f2ccf2.jpg
a7e45745850a68885d8e6c5fafaaddbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just confirming for anyone who ordered from Popcultcha Australia, that the Gauntlet has officially been marked as in stock as of today.

That's 2 days ahead of Ikon Collectable's ETA.

Yup. That’s how it used to be for all pieces, but for the past 6 months or so they’ve been kind of slow in updating everything. In fact given that Popcultcha’s website has it updated for in stock means that their warehouse probably got the pieces in a few days to a week earlier sometimes.

Mine has already been ‘processed’ for shipping, so I could get it as early as Friday, but chances are probably next week sometime.

Back