Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that Jurassic Park line?
"Is it heavy? Then its expensive put them down"

For me its about the money we pay for these things, this is not cheap, so when I tap it I don't want it to sound like its plastic. I know its not realistic for this to be made out of Polystone, but still I want some weight to it.

Its like Thor's hammer, I could never buy a plastic one with little weight to it, heaps on the market right? A decent one sets you back over $1,000, nice and heavy. Thats what I would imagine this to be, otherwise why didn't we just buy the NECA one and save $400.

I have the eFX Mjolnir and that's one of my favourite pieces in my collection, but I would never want to hold that piece for prolonged periods, as my arm would fall off. I also have a plastic version and that's a piece of junk in comparison, but it was also substantially cheaper.

The same can't be said for this gauntlet.

For people who primarily collect Hot Toys, issues of weight usually doesn't come up, except for the Iron Man line for some reason.

Remember that Jurassic Park line?
"Is it heavy? Then its expensive put them down"

For me its about the money we pay for these things, this is not cheap, so when I tap it I don't want it to sound like its plastic. I know its not realistic for this to be made out of Polystone, but still I want some weight to it.

Its like Thor's hammer, I could never buy a plastic one with little weight to it, heaps on the market right? A decent one sets you back over $1,000, nice and heavy. Thats what I would imagine this to be, otherwise why didn't we just buy the NECA one and save $400.

It is made out of Polystone though...

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Looks awesome. But I would never pay 800$ for it. The 100$ on Hasbro put out is plenty awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does look friggin awesome, also looks bigger than Hasbro, not sure.
I’ll reserve final judgment until this thing is in my house!

Does look friggin awesome, also looks bigger than Hasbro, not sure.
I’ll reserve final judgment until this thing is in my house!

Hasbro is for Cosplay (human scale) and is fairly small in comparison, whereas this Hot Toys version is 1:1 scale (Thanos scale).

Hasbro is probably a bit less than 2/3 scale.

Is it me or is this thing just growing and growing in size? I swear, every time I see a picture of it, it looks bigger. Glad to hear that it's got some weight to it and that early reviews seem to like it. I think it'll be a really cool piece. Worth the money? Maybe, but it's a cool conversation piece.

Can someone provide the dimensions for the base. Please [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just saw this at NYCC. It's the size of an overweight toddler, it's so massive. I'm definitely going to be ordering this after Spook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno if this was posted yet, but I asked JC Hong on Instagram how much this weighed and he said it was 20 kg or 44 pounds. Insane. This shipping on this is going to be crazy.

so, let me pose a question here. some of the SS regular version thanos on throne statues are converting at $1200. i am currently on this WL. for that price, you could also get both this gauntlet and a 1/6 HT thanos. do i risk getting one of the returned/broken throne statues if it converts or do i perhaps go with this gauntlet and/or the 1/6 HT thanos? i am looking more for feedback on which would have more of an impact for display, not for resale value (i can figure that out myself). after seeing the pics of the actual movie prop earlier in this thread at a con, that scale just blew me away!! thanks.

Any time you order from sideshow it's a risk. Only you can make the decision on what to buy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back