Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Agh, the price is pretty steep but this is THE collectible to represent the past 10 years of the MCU. I was hoping it would cost something like $600 to $700. I wonder if any other companies out there will offer another version. Haven't heard anything from King Arts in a while, I was hoping they would announce one.

Agree. If there was ONE collectible i would get for IW it would be this. But damn. There goes my hush batman or superman lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this basically the size of the Taurus one?

I need one of those side-by-side comparison pictures that people photoshop together.

This one is 3 inches bigger . Taurus 26 inches with base this one is 29

I also have taurus on preorder. I think Taurus has better base

Hot toys seems to be slightly more detailed and better paint. Or could be pics of taurus as it has a mist effect in pic

Pose is a toss up. Hot toys you can see more of the gauntlet but fist is always awesome as it shows power

Hmmmm Taurus should have better resell as it's limited and sold out and comes out earlier
cf3e3c5ebaec22d7221f6c77b1db9ef8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, when you put it like that.....

You do make sense....

Darn you.

I'll probably end up POing....

Just do a payment plan. You won't even feel it, lol.

So I had to get the tape measure out to put things in perspective. This ‘glove’ is as big as my entire arm from shoulder to finger tips. Much bigger than I thought, but still over priced. If it was die cast with real gems we might be in the ball park.

Dude, I did the exact same thing. I was like "let me check this out"... it was massive. I thought I had mixed up the measurements between cm to inches. I don't even know where I would display this. It would need a pedestal of its own.

This remarkable and realistic polystone-made life-size collectible stands approximately 68cm tall, and it features all authentic and minute details of Infinity Gauntlet. It is equipped with LED light-up function with two lighting modes which include light-on effect and breathing light effect for the six mighty Infinity Stones, phenomenal multi-layered metallic painting with weathering effects highlights its incredible aesthetics, and a specially designed custom base with movie logo.

Polystone??? So basically it's statue?

I'm out. I don't get why this is so expensive - it's not a Hulkbuster or portrait statue.

I forgot about this in Ragnarok. Gives you some perspective. Just realized it's for a right hand.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ughhhh I'm so tempted

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For that price i can get TWO iw thanos lol

I think I'll wait till my baby groot and Thanos rewards kick in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I forgot about this in Ragnarok. Gives you some perspective. Just realized it's for a right hand.

maxresdefault.jpg

As Hela said "FAKE"

For that price you should at least be able to plug it into the wall.

Yeah, that's true.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a battery eliminator working with this. But I agree, even if it does end up working, it's a bit ridiculous that I have to go the extra step myself.

Anybody ordering? I’m tempted, this and mjolnir are my two favorite comic props. If it was 500-600 I’d do it without hesitation but at almost a grand it’s pretty steep.

Anybody ordering? I’m tempted, this and mjolnir are my two favorite comic props. If it was 500-600 I’d do it without hesitation but at almost a grand it’s pretty steep.

I might cancel my Prime1 Venom for this

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Definitely getting this. It's going to look so awesome.

Saw in the SS specs that "The product is suitable for electricity supply" Not sure if this refers to plug in power though.

Back