1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reveal pics are on Facebook... I'm not liking it.

But i do like the teases for other figures in the pics.

f02ccadcafb3ef36e138f74cdee2ebf2.jpg

96914eaceb360625dc6ff2818a4f3900.jpg

Ok NOW it would be appropriate to start a thread for the Outrider figure :lol

There’s no way you could tell that from a blurry photo. Lol sorry mate.

It doesn’t include the “light up” gauntlets, or Widow bites, so I guess she never used them in the movie? You have to kitbash this with the CW gauntlets to get that lighted up look? So that would be kitbashing of a kitbash?

I like it..for once IMHO her hair actually matches the usual expression that HT gives her

There’s no way you could tell that from a blurry photo. Lol sorry mate.

I can. The CW sculpt has a very round face and the hair is easily recognisable. If they are doing a new sculpt for the film it was probably not ready when these were taken.

These pictures just released are more about who else will come next. Bearded Cap etc.

However I'm assuming thats CORVUS GLAIVE. Which is an interesting show up....

CORVUS GLAIVE.jpg

Love the new look. I have 400 various black outfit / red hair Widows in my collection already, psyched to have something drastically different this time.

The biggest problem with the hair is that is that it is straight up shock blond from root to tip, which would look fake even at 1:1 scale.

Scarlett has roots in the film that give the hair depth. Her hair also has a little less volume/lies flatter than the figure seems to.

Both issues that can be remedied upon arrival if HT doesn't at the factory level.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Love the new look. I have 400 various black outfit / red hair Widows in my collection already, psyched to have something drastically different this time.

The biggest problem with the hair is that is that it is straight up shock blond from root to tip, which would look fake even at 1:1 scale.

Scarlett has roots in the film that give the hair depth. Her hair also has a little less volume/lies flatter than the figure seems to.

Both issues that can be remedied upon arrival if HT doesn't at the factory level.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wasn't able to really articulate my problems with her hair other than that I didn't like it, but you seem to have hit the nail on the head. I wonder if rooted hair would be better in this case.

Would someone be kind enough to post some side by side comparison between this set of announcement pictures with the CW announcement pictures? Just to see the differences in paint app and hairline between the 2 HS? Please?

Back