Hot Toys Aliens Warrior (will it EVER be redone!?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about the alien resurrection ver. ?
will hot toys ever make that one?

i love the design has hinge legs!
and sleek dome.

I'm thinking only NECA could possibly save us... a 1/6 Scale Queen wouldn't be ridiculous for them.

After the Balrog, 1/4 ALIEN, and now THREE variants of the 1/4 Classic Predator, maybe they can give us a 6" and a 12" scaled Queen.
...& I mean, the Balrog was designed to be in-scale with a different company's figures :wink1:
no. NECA has stated that a 1:12th scale queen would be too expensive to produce. a 1:6th scale version is out of the question. a 1:6 queen would be almost 2X the size of the Balrog. if you really want a 1:6 queen, try to get the SkyW kit. it's relatively cheap but it definitely isn't beginner-friendly.

not the doggy alien. the resurrection xenomorphs had those chicken legs. somebody here did a custom one i believe, looks awesome. IMO.

thats right those , the alien from resurrection how come hot toys hasnst made that ver.? its one of my favorites hinge legs , sleek dome for head just a good design.

The entire Alien franchise line-up from Hot Toys is pretty spotty to be honest.
I can forgive likeness issues with the human characters, but all the aliens are interpretations plain and simple.

I disagree the alien 3 version was pretty spot on to the woodruff jr made alien,all but the colour of the alien which in reality was a more giger style grey.If your going to get any of the aliens that one is the best imo.

I had two HT Aliens Warriors, and was very satisfied with them... for a while. Now the blue version is sitting in it's box with peeling paint, shattered ball-socket cups in it's ankles and a broken knee joint. The brown one didn't seem to be suffering from the same fate, but I sold it off shortly after that occured to old blue.

After the fiasco of the Aliens pieces, and the overall lack of attention to detail in their "Big Chap" offering, I think I'm done with hoping for a truly great looking 1/6 poseable Alien/Aliens creature, at least from HT.

Back